Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SD (HC) Card Reader

• 24-08-2009 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Morning

Just managed to break a card reader I have had to ages. Can anyone recommend a cheap decent card reader for SD cards? Seen some savage price variation and just looking for one that will do the job !

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I forgot my reader once when away. I was actually just looking to buy a USB Lead to fit the Camera. The only place open on a Saturday night was Tesco at Waterford. Went in to see what they had. They did not have the USB Lead alone but there was a Card Reader with the lead included for about €10. It is a good little unit & the one I use the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.662

I have that one and its perfect, cheap and cheerful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

I bought mine from ebay, cost €3 including shipping a few months ago. It arrived 4 days later. Can't complain!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭sarabroderick

many thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,406 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

think i bought mine in easons would have been cheaper to buy online of course, probably would have been more expensive in pcworld :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Orly

I've always found shop4memory.com fast, cheap and reliable for cards and card readers. Think they're based in Kildare if memory serves me... quick next day or 2 day delivery

Advertisement