Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog for apartment?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭dublin_daveyboy

00112984 wrote: »
    That's mad. Suppose there must've been an incident at some stage that caused that rule.

its mad alright,i personally dont think 1 budgie or whatever would do any harm,maybe a couple together might be a bit noisey.but it didnt say anything about dogs in the contract thank god,i asked just to make sure and its ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭dublin_daveyboy

dee o gee wrote: »
    The birds thing I thought was a bit weird, but I guess they can make a lot of noise, but then again so can a barking dog.:confused: Good that your apartments allow dogs, alot of them don't, would be awful to find out if they didn't after you'd gotten a dog.
    If you decide to go to a rescue most of them will insist on a letter from the landlord (if your renting) to say that they allow dogs.

we own the apartment so we wont need a letter will we?

Advertisement