If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quotation Please

Options
  • 24-08-2009 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

I'm looking for a decent 19''-20'' LCD for a kitchen area. If a spec can be found with an mepeg 4 tuner all the better. having trouble sourcing one with same.

If it had a FreeSAT as well, but i feel i could pushing it here as a quick search on google didn't prove to fruitfull regarding this.

Should be heding to Belfast in the coming weeks so if the price is right i can pick up.

Cheers
    Dingdong

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

I'm looking for a decent 19''-20'' LCD for a kitchen area. If a spec can be found with an mepeg 4 tuner all the better. having trouble sourcing one with same.

If it had a FreeSAT as well, but i feel i could pushing it here as a quick search on google didn't prove to fruitfull regarding this.

Should be heding to Belfast in the coming weeks so if the price is right i can pick up.

Cheers
    Dingdong

Dingdong
    'Come-in'
    (sorry I could not resist that!)

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We are expecting the LG 19LH2000 at £179.95 / €214.99 over the next week - this is MPEG4 & UHF/VHF however it is not Freesat (Did your Mammy tell you not to be greedy?) at the moment we don't have anything that is UHF/VHF/MPEG4 & Freesat unfortunately!

Again apologies for taking so long to get back to you and drop me a line if we can assist in any way

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

Ah yes greedy indeed!!

Thanks for coming back to me John, whats the smallest size you can do for me with above and FreeSAT. Maybe able to stretch to 22'', not sure yet. It will be for somebady elses kitchen so i need confiration of sizes that are going to work from them etc etc......yada.

Cheers John.

Ding,

the smallest we do with freesat at the moment is the LG 32LF7700 (really nice TV)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc
    Ah yes greedy indeed!!

Thanks for coming back to me John, whats the smallest size you can do for me with above and FreeSAT. Maybe able to stretch to 22'', not sure yet. It will be for somebady elses kitchen so i need confiration of sizes that are going to work from them etc etc......yada.

Cheers John.

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,

I would be happy enough to go with your price above if you could throw in the delivery cost of it into the price?

Cheers
    Dingdong

John,

I would be happy enough to go with your price above if you could throw in the delivery cost of it into the price?

Cheers
    Dingdong

John,

Forget that pervious post, the 19'' will to be to small. Please give me a price for 22'' with Mpeg4 tuner. I'll come back to ya then.

Thanks John for your time.

Dingdong

• Advertisement

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/22lh2000/lg-22lh20starstar

Ding,

22's with MPEG4 are pretty thin on the ground for us at the moment €279.99 is the best price I can do on this one at the moment!

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.