Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to find out the location of an ATM machine by its number???

Options
  • 24-08-2009 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where "AIB 932159" is???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Try here -

http://codex.cbnet.info/index

Capel Street (Was Mary's street)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

JustinOval wrote: »
    Try here -

http://codex.cbnet.info/index

Capel Street (Was Mary's street)

Just as I thought!

Many thanks pal...

My bank account is down €150, went to use this machine last Thursday - it's the one opposite Jervis Street and after entering my details it never gave the money but the money is gone from my account. Noticed it on Friday and rang the bank, they said if it's not sorted by Monday I'd have to try and claim it back from them so here I go!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

It's not as bad as it sounds, basically they submit a query to whoever is responsible for balancing the machine and then they advise your bank whether or not the machine balanced. It should be over by €150 or more, it usually takes about 10 days for the whole thing start to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Toots* wrote: »
    It's not as bad as it sounds, basically they submit a query to whoever is responsible for balancing the machine and then they advise your bank whether or not the machine balanced. It should be over by €150 or more, it usually takes about 10 days for the whole thing start to finish.

Took about 8 days... happy endings!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

That's cool! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement