Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Onestop-digital.com

• 24-08-2009 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

A few questions, i need a filter to arrive before Monday next week and onestop-digital say 2 working days delivery!
    so..
    Has anyone used them recently?
    Are they still any good?
    and is there delivery as speedy as they say.

quick response appreciated! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I have never bought anything from them, so cannot advise there.

If you really need the filter 100% then go into a B&M Shop & get one there. That way you know it's there. When dealing with suppliers halfway across the world & couriers or postal systems, then there is always the potential for things to go wrong.

My advice would be to think about how much the saving would mean to you if the item did not arrive. Then weigh that up & see if it's worth taking the risk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Crispin

CabanSail wrote: »
    I have never bought anything from them, so cannot advise there.

If you really need the filter 100% then go into a B&M Shop & get one there. That way you know it's there. When dealing with suppliers halfway across the world & couriers or postal systems, then there is always the potential for things to go wrong.

My advice would be to think about how much the saving would mean to you if the item did not arrive. Then weigh that up & see if it's worth taking the risk.

Yeh normally I would agree with you on the B&M thing but i am talking about the difference between paying 80 euro for a filter and 160 euro for the same thing in Ireland.... i just think it's worth the risk if anyone else can vouch for them.

Advertisement