Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to do next

Options
  • 24-08-2009 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

i have just completed a BA psychology course and have my degree. i now have a year off as missed deadlines for courses of choice and am looking to do something different for a year. i have a big interest in film, photography, fictional writing and messing around with computers and i was wondering if anyone knows of any year courses involving any of the above?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

If you have these interests, it would be a lot better to join people who do that kind of work in their spare time or for a living, if you're lucky.

If you live in Dublin, I would suggest visiting galleries such as RedSpace (www.redspace.cc)

I'm involved in computer graphics, draw comics and study in DIT, so you can PM me if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭giveliberty

i have just completed a BA psychology course and have my degree. i now have a year off as missed deadlines for courses of choice and am looking to do something different for a year. i have a big interest in film, photography, fictional writing and messing around with computers and i was wondering if anyone knows of any year courses involving any of the above?

Try Griffith College - great courses out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭notso-quiet1

cheers, the higher diploma in computing at griffith looks promising.

Advertisement