Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"SERIOUS ASSAULT ON MAN IN SALTHILL BY MASKED ATTACKERS"

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

Fair comment, but it could be a pattern of behaviour. In other words, start with graffiti and a few years later, battering people over the head.

Hopefully the victim will be ok. I hope they catch the perpetrators, if only to give the victim some peace of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Robbo wrote: »
    On lower Taylors Hill, the north side of the road is part of St Josephs and the south side belongs to Salthill Church. Bitter inter-priest gang wars have been fought over it with bike chains and chalices as weapons.

You forgot the incense smoke bombs and holy water balloons!
    chilly wrote: »
    Balaclavas and crobars sounds alot more sinister than that.I think it's pretty clear they were intent on doing someone harm.The thought of two people approaching wearing balaclavas on a august night is pretty terrifying.Poor guy must be seriously shuck.

I know, imagine the sweating those guys must have been doing wearing those balaclavas in August! Any scumbag worth his salt knows balaclave wearing season is November to March... pfft, amateurs! :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I was inside in a pub in town a few months back, sitting at the bar and i overheard a whole conversation between 5 scumbags at the table near me, you wouldnt believe the stuff they were talking about, comparing diffrent prisons and talking about break ins, well i ordered another pint and kept listening but the area around them, people were just having one pint and leaving because they were loud and scumbages, any way it really struck me the way they talked so casually about crime and what they done as if it was normal, these guys must live on another planet.
    Anyway after a few pints i was outside and one of them got talking to me, talking **** really but i could handle him. Anyway to make a long story short i managed to get fiver off him by giving him a sob story about me being on the dole.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

^^

Keyser Soze?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Anyway to make a long story short i managed to get fiver off him by giving him a sob story about me being on the dole.

Apt Username

• Advertisement
Advertisement