Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman in Wicklow Area

Options
  • 24-08-2009 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Would greatly appreciate any recommendations for a handyman in the wicklow town area. It is a list of small jobs through out the house, repairing leaks, small area of plastering, hanging curtain rails etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

have a guy I use, and well recommended. I will give him a shout and see if he is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Roo08

Sorry for the delay but I think my guy is on holiday at the moment, phone is turned off.

Sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Roo08 wrote: »
    Would greatly appreciate any recommendations for a handyman in the wicklow town area. It is a list of small jobs through out the house, repairing leaks, small area of plastering, hanging curtain rails etc.

I know a guy i will pm his number to you. He is a qualified handyman spent his life doing this work. He lives near Wicklow town and i know he is looking for some work after one of his business units in shankhill finally closed down.

Advertisement