Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place for bed frames!

• 24-08-2009 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Im looking to buy a bed frame at the moment and its proving a bit hard! Just looking for a dark wood/ black kingsize or super kingsize. Went to Ikea and their beds are in cm and not feet so a 160cm is bigger than kingsize and 180 is bigger than super kingsize (very close though) and to be honest the Ikea mattresses are brutal. Does anyone know of a good bed store around Dublin/Kildare.. i am based in north Kildare but willing to travel. Any help would be most appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Well you certainly came to the right place! We specialize in bed frames here in AH.
    Hold on and I will just check the stock room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I know a place in Galway if that's any good to ya?

I used beds.ie before. Prompt, cheap enough too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

dogeyknees wrote: »
    Im looking to buy a bed frame at the moment and its proving a bit hard! Just looking for a dark wood/ black kingsize or super kingsize. Went to Ikea and their beds are in cm and not feet so a 160cm is bigger than kingsize and 180 is bigger than super kingsize (very close though) and to be honest the Ikea mattresses are brutal. Does anyone know of a good bed store around Dublin/Kildare.. i am based in north Kildare but willing to travel. Any help would be most appreciated!

Can't beat Ikea IMO.

Normal measurements, really great matresses and 20 yrs guarentee.

All for about 1/3rd of what you'd pay anywhere else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

How did ya break yours, ya dirty boy ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

best place for a bed frame is on the bed, tbh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'll sleep on it and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭dogeyknees

Can't beat Ikea IMO.

Normal measurements, really great matresses and 20 yrs guarentee.

All for about 1/3rd of what you'd pay anywhere else.

Their mattresses are woeful, i asked the guy how long the mattresses they had on show were out and he told me since they opened - which is about 4 weeks and they were in complete ****e already. I know they get tested a lot but i cant see how something that can get that bad in 4 weeks is meant to last 20 years! Plus the general standard of mattress was brutal, nothing like the proper mattresses... very little support. They had a nice bed frame but it had an extra 15cm on each side which is an extra foot of width for no reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭dogeyknees

best place for a bed frame is on the bed, tbh...

Wow, are you really that thick? If you are going to be smart at least make an effort and don't come across as a complete brain dead toolbox. See below for a witty response that actually makes sense...
    I'll sleep on it and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Wow, are you really that thick? If you are going to be smart at least make an effort and don't come across as a complete brain dead toolbox. See below for a witty response that actually makes sense...
    Somebody got up on the wrong side of bed today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement