Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym advice for Lahinch

• 24-08-2009 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Does anyone know anything about the gym facilities in Lahinch, Co Clare?

I'm going to be there in a few weeks time and wanted to get a workout done but was wondering if anyone had any experience of any of the facilities there.

It'd be free weights I'd be looking for ideally but any advice/opinions anyone could give would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

mickmac wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about the gym facilities in Lahinch, Co Clare?

I'm going to be there in a few weeks time and wanted to get a workout done but was wondering if anyone had any experience of any of the facilities there.

It'd be free weights I'd be looking for ideally but any advice/opinions anyone could give would be appreciated.

I'm not too sure about Lahinch but the Falls Hotel in Ennistymon has an excellent gym and pool. It's a bit pricey for a single session though, I think it's about 20 euro

Advertisement