Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why have I not been given an offer?

Options
  • 24-08-2009 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

The accommodation office have still not sent me an email giving me an offer for Glenomena even though I can see that a room has been allocated to me when I log in to my account!
    I have to accept the offer but can't do that until they email me. Anyone else having this problem who only got accepted to Glenomena on friday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

the best thing to do is go and talk to them in person. it's hard to avoid you if you're there.
    if that's not feasible, at least give them a call asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 BroadwayStar

They won't answer the phone or my emails... so annoying.
    I live in Waterford so I can't just drop in unfortunately,
    I might just pay my fees then surely I have accepted their offer without getting a formal offer through email like I should have.
    Surely this would work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FockRoysh

I'm in the same boat. Paid the deposit, have a room allocated to me but no confirmation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭randypriest

If you have been allocated a room, you have been accepted. No need to stress. Just make sure you pay your first installment before the 31st of August and you can check in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 BroadwayStar

I got it today!
    Sorted:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jojoucd

They're probably having a technical glitch with the email. I got mine. Anyway, if you are on the system you can print the licence.

Advertisement