Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Akasaka in Castleknock

Options
  • 24-08-2009 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Heard from a friend that the Japanese restaurant Akasaka in Castleknock village is gone. Is that true??:eek: I hope not coz I really love that restaurant!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Oh god I hope not, their take out sushi is amazing.

I thought they were doing really good business? I haven't noticed anything because my bus goes past there all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

Relax - its still there

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭NibNib

quazzy wrote: »
    Relax - its still there

Oh god, thank you! Their food is really good but more expensive. Thought they couldn't survive the economy downturn! After being sick for 2days, it was wonderful to log on and see this piece of good news!

Thanks Quazzy!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

I noticed that they are now branching out to takeaway also.

Also added Thai dishes...

I get a bit worried when this happens but I suppose its a knee jerk reaction to less punters in the restaurants.

Haven't been in a while but will report back if/when I do

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭NibNib

Actually, I have never seen the restaurant packed. Often wonder how they keep the business going.

Anyway, so glad it is still open. Will be interested to see if they keep their standard!!

Thanks again Quazzy!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement