Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best day spa in Cork

Options
  • 24-08-2009 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi all

I'm just looking for a few suggestions for a good day spa or of any good offers for spas for a girlie day out in Cork? I think we deserve a little treat........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Escape at the Imperial is lovely. I've been there a couple of times for facials and a massage. I've heard good things about Spa Siam on McCurtain St too. Both are handy if you want to stay in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Roesy wrote: »
    Escape at the Imperial is lovely. I've been there a couple of times for facials and a massage. I've heard good things about Spa Siam on McCurtain St too. Both are handy if you want to stay in the city.

Will second the Imperial, probably the best you'll find in the city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Agreed you can't go wrong with the Aveda place in the Imperial. The Maryborough House Hotel near Douglas is fabulous too. Highly recommended but a bit more expensive I think. Everywhere has "recession offers" of some sort though so check all the websites before booking. The Kingsley hotel and Jurys have spas too. I've never been but I'd say they'd be lovely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

sunnyside wrote: »
    The Kingsley hotel and Jurys have spas too.

I go to the gym in the Kingsley and from some of the photos I've seen on display the Imperial seems much nicer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tickledhoney

Thanks guys. Think I'll go with the Imperial. Treat!:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

What, nobody's going to do a "spa" joke? This place has gone to the dogs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tickledhoney

dahamsta wrote: »
    What, nobody's going to do a "spa" joke? This place has gone to the dogs!

Ah you can be the best spaaaaaaa in Cork..... :D

Advertisement