Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

deisedude wrote: »
    Being 20 is a minor setback however:(

oh... is it a real bummer? was thinking about head to the states nexy summer but will be 20... thoughts?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭deisedude

Oh awesome. There for long?

Yep the college year. I'm doing the BComm year abroad. The Uggs and fake tan dont seem to be universal (sigh):D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭deisedude

oh... is it a real bummer? was thinking about head to the states nexy summer but will be 20... thoughts?? :D

Well once one of your friends is 21 they can buy you drink and you can drink as much as you want in houses and at parties. A lot of pubs/clubs are strict about leaving in people who are U21 but i've found a few places that will look the other way once the person who buys the drink is 21 thankfully:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

I was exceptionally hung over today so didn't get up till 3, i then went for a cat nap at nine, i woke up 5mins ago thinking it was about 7 o'clock.... it's not but i can't sleep anymore... what is one to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

feck the rain :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

feck the rain :mad:

But it's beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

B*stard rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

B*stard rain.

QFT. It tends to lead to B*stard colds and B*stard flu. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

B*stard rain.

This. Just got soaked on my way back from the Philsoph debate tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I was exceptionally hung over today so didn't get up till 3, i then went for a cat nap at nine, i woke up 5mins ago thinking it was about 7 o'clock.... it's not but i can't sleep anymore... what is one to do.

Have a drink to calm you down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

Just back from lovely dry London to this ****e weather. Ah, home sweet home.

my slippers are soaking! f**k visiting neighbours!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

How did your slippers get soaked?? :eek:

visiting the house next door... i kind of under estimated the wetness of the ground, and bobs your uncle.. wet slippers.... :mad:

****ed up my timetable, so now i'm awake showered, caffinated and all nicotined up with no where to go... boo... surf the channel it is then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

I love watching people who left their essays til last minute frantically trying to find some decent sources...and bitching about them all being gone. Mwahahahahaha! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

Judging by the amount of locked threads all of a sudden, it would appear that CIT students got fed up of posting in their own section. :)

I stupidly went for a pint at lunchtime today, and as a result combined with how tired I am, I was virtually braindead for German afterwards; I could barely string a sentence together. :(

I love watching people who left their essays til last minute frantically trying to find some decent sources...and bitching about them all being gone. Mwahahahahaha! :cool:

This!! I started on mine for Irish history today but I have most of the notes I need for it. I just have to pick up one more book in the library tomorrow which is on reserve for me. The library staff are the coolest people ever. :cool:

Yeah but you hardly count seeing as you took the day off to do a first year history essay. That's a "3 hours in the evening" job

Nova_era wrote: »
    Yeah but you hardly count seeing as you took the day off to do a first year history essay. That's a "3 hours in the evening" job

2 and a half tops, in library at 6 new bar by half 8, you kids have a lot to learn....

• Advertisement

Nova_era wrote: »

And which one of us had to repeat an exam during the summer???? Hmmm..Kids these days.

And which one of us had to repeat an exam during the summer???? Hmmm..Kids these days.

I'm taking a screenshot just to ensure I'll be able to reproduce this post after your results come out. :P

Last Tuesday I got History essay titles due for the end of November...

...I'm almost finished! :D

being a student.......... you're doing it wrong

being a student.......... you're doing it wrong

Yerrr. Doing the student thing right and I'll spend alllll night on the morning of the deadline doing it.

Actually now that you mention it, I'll probably be doing that for my 4,000 word Informations Revolutions essay...f*ck.

i appear to have some exceptionaly drunk neighbours.... ****in sick of being poor.

am i jealous much?

yes. :(

Anyone want to sponser me a smoke :D:D:p

I've concurred that 3 euro pints are the devils work.

• Advertisement

I've concurred that 3 euro pints are the devils work.

You in the pub already?

Advertisement