Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

You in the pub already?

No no. Last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

No no. Last night.

any good? i was out tuesday on that pub crawl thingy... free entry into G2 (i know, i have said i hate gorbys, but hey, it was free!)

anyways.. €2 vodkas and pints...

very very bad! very very very bad............ :(

any good?

Was aye. Just a few of us.
    Head is killing me. Stomach is all over the shop. Fair don't wanna puke!

Was aye. Just a few of us.
    Head is killing me. Stomach is all over the shop. Fair don't wanna puke!

nice. had to give shakespeare a miss yeaterday because i knew i would puke and G1 isnt exactly a great place to slip quietly out from... :pac:

nice. had to give shakespeare a miss yeaterday because i knew i would puke and G1 isnt exactly a great place to slip quietly out from... :pac:

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

I really shouldn't have submitted my essay BEFORE I went into the essay writing skills class. Judging by the way the tutor said to lay out your essay, I did mine completely arseways. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

I really shouldn't have submitted my essay BEFORE I went into the essay writing skills class. Judging by the way the tutor said to lay out your essay, I did mine completely arseways. :(

See, this is what annoys me about essay writing classes and the like. It's the same as writing a C.V. No matter where you go there is always someone who has a different way of doing it and their way is always the "right" way. This applies to essays. Plus I don't like being told what to do. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I have obtained the flu. Missed my lecture yesterday and today. The caretaker of my gaff is filling me up with drugs and fruit cocktails to nurse me back to health. What a nice lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

grenache wrote: »
    I have obtained the flu. Missed my lecture yesterday and today. The caretaker of my gaff is filling me up with drugs and fruit cocktails to nurse me back to health. What a nice lady.

Swine flu?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

are you in diggs???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

meh, copy and paste from wikipedia ftw:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Anyone go to the Model Dail yesterday? Twas very well organised and a good turnout. Was surprised by how high the quality was :) (from some people anyway, the only 2 Greens there were shocking by all accounts!) It was a Leftie 1 2 with Labour getting best party of speakers and Sinn Fein gettin best individual speaker! :D

How do you mean?

i am unsure as to what to dress up as for hallowe'en, have a few ideas in my head... anyone else stumped for their costume??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭deisedude

i am unsure as to what to dress up as for hallowe'en, have a few ideas in my head... anyone else stumped for their costume??

Meh, a few rolls of toilet paper and i'll be a mummy for the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Go as Pac-man.

That way, you can eat everybody that's dressed as a ghost. Yummy :p

Halloween is for Pagans and Yanks. Dont see what the big deal is with dressing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

God admn it! First lecture was canceled this morning and i didn't find out about it till i got in. Have to find some way to waste an hour now.:(

God admn it! First lecture was canceled this morning and i didn't find out about it till i got in. Have to find some way to waste an hour now.:(

If you have smokes then i'll make you coffee!!!:D

If you have smokes then i'll make you coffee!!!:D

Damn it! No somkes. looks like i'll have to find something else to do then.:(

• Advertisement

Whats your next lecture

I believe it is Power Engineering at 10, not too long left to wait.

Euh! Lectures on a Friday :eek: The thought of it sends shivers down the spine :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

I wish I still had lectures on a Friday, it might stop me from kicking off the day with whatever beer is left in the fridge from the night before. :(

Self discipline can only be enforced with the help of lectures.

Nova_era wrote: »
    I wish I still had lectures on a Friday, it might stop me from kicking off the day with whatever beer is left in the fridge from the night before. :(

Self discipline can only be enforced with the help of lectures.
    Nothing wrong with a few beers at the end of hard week! Didn't the lord himself rest on good friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Nothing wrong with a few beers at the end of hard week! Didn't the lord himself rest on good friday!

Is this Sean Og or Joe Deane your're talking about Grenache? :confused:

They're are both teetoallers If I remember correctly.

Orizio wrote: »
    Is this Sean Og or Joe Deane your're talking about Grenache? :confused:

They're are both teetoallers If I remember correctly.
    I think you're getting them confused with Mark Foley ;)

I think you're getting them confused with Mark Barry Foley ;)

FYP there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

So whered everyone go on thursday for Hallowe'en????:p

• Advertisement

So whered everyone go on thursday for Hallowe'en????:p

Hallowe'en is some s***e.

Advertisement