Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I've been chased by a pack of swans before - they're violent little fcukers!

Well, thanks for those nightmares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUNNNNN.......

JTSWANS_wideweb__470x387,0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUNNNNN.......

JTSWANS_wideweb__470x387,0.jpg

he's beeuuutiful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭deisedude

I've been chased by a pack of swans before - they're violent little fcukers!

They are violent. I remember one day in a hungover state throwing some of my sandwich to the swans at the lough and then about 50 of them all going for the same piece of bread. I nearly **** myself:p

Give me a penguin anyday:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Its the geese ye need to be afraid of i tell ya. Also im starting to see a lot pf pheasants down in the lower field by the main entrance onto western road. Lovely(and tasty ;p) looking birds

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

What's this one week study/review thing? Just saw it on the term dates thing there.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Snesfan

Its the geese ye need to be afraid of i tell ya. Also im starting to see a lot pf pheasants down in the lower field by the main entrance onto western road. Lovely(and tasty ;p) looking birds

Geese are bloody horrible animals, well geese and horses, luckily for us there aren't alot of wild horses running around at the loch, bloody hate horses!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Snesfan wrote: »
    Geese are bloody horrible animals, well geese and horses, luckily for us there aren't alot of wild horses running around at the loch, bloody hate horses!

You obviously haven't seen the birds and horses aka women knackers coming from the flats in Togher! Scarier animals you have not seen! :D

You obviously haven't seen the birds and horses aka women knackers coming from the flats in Togher! Scarier animals you have not seen! :D

Touché! I guess your right, some of the heads wandering around on a friday morning along college road can be pretty scary too.......

Well excuse-moi but a certain papa_lazarou is a resident of Togher ;p (although im on the church side of Togher so the flats arent in my "area") :D

• Advertisement

Well excuse-moi but a certain papa_lazarou is a resident of Togher ;p (although im on the church side of Togher so the flats arent in my "area") :D

So am I! We can get away with it ;)

So am I! We can get away with it ;)

Oooooooh :D. We'll have to have a Togher beers sometime. Maybe in the Doughcloyne it being such a quality establishment an all :P

Oooooooh :D. We'll have to have a Togher beers sometime. Maybe in the Doughcloyne it being such a quality establishment an all :P

Haha ah yes, 5 star hotel like! :p I kinda live just outside Togher, out by the Viaduct. I'm more of a fake Togher guy! :S I went to Togher school though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

must. concentrate.

Must. log. out. from. BOARDS!!!!!!

down with unlimited piles of essays.....! :mad:

must. concentrate.

The one thing i love about science so far.......no bloody essays. It seems to be the detrement of about 99.9% of college students

must. concentrate.

My procrastinator is facebook :(

I got a 32 inch tv for $20 and i'm going to Hooters Wednesday! This is going to be the best week ever!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

My procrastinator is facebook :(

It's pretty hard to beat stumbleupon, facebook does its best though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

deisedude wrote: »
    I got a 32 inch tv for $20 and i'm going to Hooters Wednesday! This is going to be the best week ever!:D

$20?!?!Can you buy me one?:pac:

Ricky91t wrote: »
    $20?!?!Can you buy me one?:pac:

It was difficult enough getting the first one, i had to "borrow" a shopping trolley to get it in the building:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Why oh why did I pick Italian :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

Sounds like me last year after choosing Spanish. Just remember that you can drop it once second year comes, all you've gotta do now is get through the year. I failed Spanish in the summer, but passed the repeat, and the best advice I can give you is to just keep up with the new grammar being taught to you, and you'll get through the year without any scars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Same thought with me when I picked French in first year. Disaster. :rolleyes:

I love how this thread went dead right about the time of the floods. So whats everyone gonna do with their week off?

I for one shall be spending a good bit of it inside the library..

I am planning on that too.. today was a pretty lazy day though, tomorrow should be better. hopefully!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

I love how this thread went dead right about the time of the floods. So whats everyone gonna do with their week off?

Are you not a first year?

I had a week in cologne booked, so im kinda shocked by how well the timing of all this worked out for me. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

So whats everyone gonna do with their week off?

Same here. I've a draft of a 3,000 word critique to get in for tomorrow night. Have to do another section of an essay too and study for a mythology test in two weeks. :pac:

Are you not a first year?

Nope im in 2nd Year.

• Advertisement

Same here. I've a draft of a 3,000 word critique to get in for tomorrow night. Have to do another section of an essay too and study for a mythology test in two weeks. :pac:

me too.... we dont have to do a draft for our critique though, just lash it out and hand it up. I have a stupid amount of essays to do. Have a 3,000 word and a 4,000 word essay due on the same day.. :(

Advertisement