Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

usually 3.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Wait now...a wispa gold milkshake? A double decker milkshake? These are milkshakes? I've been out of the dairy world too long :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

usually 3.99

Niiice. I'll be stopping in there fairly sharpish.

Wait now...a wispa gold milkshake? A double decker milkshake? These are milkshakes? I've been out of the dairy world too long :eek:

ooooh you be's vegan now?

They also do wham bar milkshakes, jam donut milkshakes, wheatabix, blackjack, skittles, drifter, crunchie LITERALLY anything!!

Weetabix? WTF?!

• Advertisement

Weetabix? WTF?!

And Rusks milkshakes, and Liga and um..... i forgets!!

ooooh you be's vegan now?

They also do wham bar milkshakes, jam donut milkshakes, wheatabix, blackjack, skittles, drifter, crunchie LITERALLY anything!!

Don't hold it against me :o I might go and just look at those things though, they sound...interesting, specially the skittle and weetabix ones

Don't hold it against me :o

<insert dirty innuendo>

in ur endo...

<insert dirty innuendo>

in ur endo...

well I guess I was asking for that, erm walked into that one, dammit everything sounds dirty now :mad:

man i love writing in white no ever picks up on it....

Am i right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

man i love writing in white no ever picks up on it....

Am i right?
    For once, no. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Nova_era wrote: »
    What's the story with the Bierhaus quiz? I go in there every now and then for my fix of international beers, but was'nt aware that they had a quiz. Do you have to pay to enter?

I'd be interested in doing that next week, I'll try and get a few friends together. Unless you have space on your team? I'm a genius. :D
    They have a quiz every Monday night. No space on our team but we should get a boards team going. Next Monday's is the last one before the Xmas break though. It attracts all sorts, many international students go. Its good craic and free to enter. The winners get a free pint each and a tasting tray of world beers. Runners up get a case of Rekorderlig between them. I love the place - the pub layout, the bar staff, the people that go there and of course the fine selection of beer they serve. I try new stuff every week. At the moment i'm hooked on american pale ales. Nyom nyom nyom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

Anyone see the new webmail interface yet? It's waaay nicer than the previous one.

Anyone see the new webmail interface yet? It's waaay nicer than the previous one.

Looks good but I'll be sticking to the old one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Nah i prefer the old one. I dont like the way the message opens up at the bottom and the way that new messages are in bold compared to the different shaded blue colours with the old one. I hope they allow us to keep using the old one.

Hope we do. webmail.ucc.ie should stay the same.

Hope we do. webmail.ucc.ie should stay the same.

the new thing is like stu4.ucc.ie or something weird like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

anyone interested in buying a ticket for Andrew Maxwell on tuesday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

haha. In the mens toilets in the boole, somebody has ''Boards.ie anyone?'' written on the door :D

I might put my username up on that.

Larkin91 wrote: »
    haha. In the mens toilets in the boole, somebody has ''Boards.ie anyone?'' written on the door :D

um.... mightn't be the best of ideas....

• Advertisement

Larkin91 wrote: »

Those toilets are getting filthier and filthier as the weeks go by. I try and avoid them unless im at exploding point. I just use the ones in the student centre or the library nowadays.

You can't the graffiti on the walls. Makes for good erm...reading.

i'm bored

i'm bored

Arent we all... think i might just go and watch some House. Ya just gotta love Hugh Laurie.

Arent we all... think i might just go and watch some House. Ya just gotta love Hugh Laurie.

Blackadder ftw

Blackadder ftw

Hugh and Stephen fry together = pure win.
    I would turn gay for either of those men* :D

*May not actualy turn gay but you get what i mean ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

thre are some pretty weird thing written on the doors of the tiolets in the old bar too... cant think off the top my head but I remember reading them when slightly drunk thinking they were pretty funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

Got me a fancy pants pen for college next year.

It records the lecture as i write, and also has an infrared camera thing built in, so it records what i write, so when i get to a computer i can download all my notes. Plus it makes the notes searchable (assuming my handwriting is neat enough) and i can highlight a section of notes and get it to play back what was being said in the lecture at the precise moment that i wrote the highlighted section.

Fancy or what? :cool:

It records the lecture as i write, and also has an infrared camera thing built in, so it records what i write, so when i get to a computer i can download all my notes. Plus it makes the notes searchable (assuming my handwriting is neat enough) and i can highlight a section of notes and get it to play back what was being said in the lecture at the precise moment that i wrote the highlighted section.

That is one ridiculously fancy pants pen. I'm not ashamed to admit I fear it a little bit

edit: though if you're using it for college do prepare yourself for the possibility that it will at some point be used to highlight the fact that "insinkerator is a knob who is passed out" (not saying that you are, but y'know like)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Link or it doesn't exist. :D

Advertisement