Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Suuuuure drunksy.
    a drunken post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Dear god its quiet in Q+1 moment. Only me and three other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Bollox, i don't appear to have the means to get out of this **** hole.

I'm guessing you are at home for the weekend or is Cork the ****hole you are talking about? If its cork ill give you some money if you need it to get home :P

I'm guessing you are at home for the weekend or is Cork the ****hole you are talking about? If its cork ill give you some money if you need it to get home :P

it's Cork, and it's not often that i want to leave.... i'm in the process of coercing somebody into giving me a lift.... :cool:

• Advertisement

it's Cork, and it's not often that i want to leave.... i'm in the process of coercing somebody into giving me a lift.... :cool:
    I could have given you a lift right to your doorstep you monkey!

Fcuk you anyway Forest, 19 games unbeaten and of all the sides you choose to lose to, its those sheep shaggers Derby. Now i'm just depressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

How long did you live in Nottingham Grenache?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭deisedude

Waterford to play UCC in the Waterford Crystal Cup final. Should be an interesting game

Just finished making rice krispie cakes with my little sis. Will they ever hurry up and go hard........i'm hungry :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Just finished making rice krispie cakes with my little sis. Will they ever hurry up and go hard........i'm hungry :p

Put em in the fridge:D

• Advertisement

Put em in the fridge:D

They are ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

They are ;)

Patience so! I've found the more chocolate you do them with the quicker they set.

Orizio wrote: »
    How long did you live in Nottingham Grenache?
    I've never lived there. But i do frequent it a lot and plan to live there for a season at some stage in the future. Fantastic city and rather unique in that the ratio of men to women there is 1:1.5. :cool:

Probably going to get in trouble for this but i couldn't help myself!!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055814426

Probably going to get in trouble for this but i couldn't help myself!!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055814426

Funny!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

I'm stressing now about this whole business of attending 80% of German lectures or not being allowed to sit exams! :(

Nova_era wrote: »
    I'm stressing now about this whole business of attending 80% of German lectures or not being allowed to sit exams! :(

Purely scare tactics on their part..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

Purely scare tactics on their part..

I really hope so, but I got an e-mail about it a few days ago from the German dept. (The e-mail is in a thread lower down on the page)

deisedude wrote: »
    Waterford to play UCC in the Waterford Crystal Cup final. Should be an interesting game

Any chance this will be on in Cork deise? Possibly Pairc ui Rinn?

Any chance this will be on in Cork deise? Possibly Pairc ui Rinn?

Game scheduled for Fraher Field, Dungarvan at 2pm on Sunday.

• Advertisement

Buggerif it was Cork I'd go! Wonder what kind of side will be out for it, they are playing Fitzgibbon on Thursday against LIT, should be a good game

GAH Forum
    >

:pac:

Buggerif it was Cork I'd go! Wonder what kind of side will be out for it, they are playing Fitzgibbon on Thursday against LIT, should be a good game

I'd imagine they will field a strong team. No better preparation for playing LIT than a match v an intercounty team. I'm hoping Honan plays anyway. Would be the first real test of Lian Lawlor at full back for Waterford

I'd imagine they will field a strong team. No better preparation for playing LIT than a match v an intercounty team. I'm hoping Honan plays anyway. Would be the first real test of Lian Lawlor at full back for Waterford

LIT game is Thursday, Waterford game Sunday and GMIT on the following Wednesday.

LIT game is Thursday, Waterford game Sunday and GMIT on the following Wednesday.

Woops.:p

GAH Forum
    >

:pac:

West Brit forum
    >

Annoying. How does one get to Fraher field from whatever bus station/stop there is in Dungarvan? I don't know the place at all.

West Brit forum
    >

How did the soccer team do last Wednesday?? Weren't they playing the first round of some cup as well??

Dungarvan isn't too bad, although I'll be out in East Cork at the weekend so it's far less of a trip for me. Might head up if the weather's alright.

• Advertisement

How did the soccer team do last Wednesday?? Weren't they playing the first round of some cup as well??

**** knows. :p

Advertisement