Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

In the 19 yers i have been living here i have never had an ounce of trouble.

Even those nights walking home from town at like 3am. But i suppose everywhere does have its bad fish.

For example, the Atlantic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I've had stones thrown at my car twice in Togher, at the far end of it down by the Doughcloyne roundabout. Jumped up little nackers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

grenache wrote: »
    I've had stones thrown at my car twice in Togher, at the far end of it down by the Doughcloyne roundabout. Jumped up little nackers.

I live just around the corner from there. Last estate on the left when you come down the hill from the Funeral home.

Yeah its startin to get a bit shiity alright just infront of the centra or down by the side of the school. All the wannabe little shíts are starting to congregrate around there. The day of the snow my dad,brother and i were driving past the school and had a flurry of ice thrown at the car(lets just say my dad loves his car :p) Im over six foot and my younger brother is even taller and my dad's well built from his rugby days. Lets just say they weren't long running when the three of us got out of the car after them :D

I'd love to go to Togher and bang one of those teenage "chav" girls. That's still something on my list of things to do, and I've a feeling it'll be staying on that list for longer than I want. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭deisedude

Nova_era wrote: »
    I'd love to go to Togher and bang one of those teenage "chav" girls. That's still something on my list of things to do, and I've a feeling it'll be staying on that list for longer than I want. :(

Why in the name of God would you want to do that? :confused: Pa(l)m and her five sisters is even better than those durt birds

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Happy birthday reacher!

Eh that will be no grand slam or triple crown for you England...thank you very much :D

Feckin delighted we beat them!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

happy birthday reacher! :)

wow, such ambition. keep reaching for those stars! :pac:

happy birthday reacher! :)

wow, such ambition. keep reaching for those stars! :pac:

Jesus I only saw that now, must have been a good night last night. :P

My dream still stands though, I'd say they'd give you all that you wanted. :)

Depends how many crabs you want I guess...

Urgh, study awaits :(

• Advertisement

Jesus I only saw that now, must have been a good night last night. :P

My dream still stands though, I'd say they'd give you all that you wanted. :)

Whatever about them giving you what you wanted they would probably take your wallet:D

deisedude wrote: »
    Whatever about them giving you what you wanted they would probably take your wallet:D

"I knew a woman once.. She still has my wallet now that I come to think of it"

I don't mean like traveller girls, I mean the real English ones who drink blue wkd and wear short skirts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

Im kind of with Nova_Era here. Even though they are slags there still is the elementary animal instinct; the lust that is provoked when the possibility of such quick and easy fulfillment exists.

If only I hadn't a girlfriend Nova, we could of done a special Boards Beers in Togher, basing ourselves in Papas house :D

Feck it though imagine all the scrubbing you would have to do after to get the smell of stale fags and badly applied fake tan off

Feck it though imagine all the scrubbing you would have to do after to get the smell of stale fags and badly applied fake tan off

Tch nothing new, I once scored a girl from CI..

Oh wait, I'm not meant to insult them anymore. :P

Im kind of with Nova_Era here. Even though they are slags there still is the elementary animal instinct; the lust that is provoked when the possibility of such quick and easy fulfillment exists.

If only I hadn't a girlfriend Nova, we could of done a special Boards Beers in Togher, basing ourselves in Papas house :D

Any time,any time.

The BigCheese is just up the road from me if ye want to move a small bit more out of Togher :p

Any time,any time.

The BigCheese is just up the road from me if ye want to move a small bit more out of Togher :p

Haha "The Greater Togher area" :P

We must all go for Togher beers some night. I always pass the really local looking pubs, and long to go in for a pint of stout with the old timers/convicts

Haha "The Greater Togher area" :P

We must all go for Togher beers some night. I always pass the really local looking pubs, and long to go in for a pint of stout with the old timers/convicts

I refuse to go to the Deanrock* which is the only pub in Togher. The doughcloyne is now a care home for old people with alzeihmers

I refuse to go to the Deanrock* which is the only pub in Togher. The doughcloyne is now a care home for old people with alzeihmers

Do you reckon there's a chance to pick up some of the local ladies if we stand outside an off-licence offering to buy them drink?

Do you reckon there's a chance to pick up some of the local ladies if we stand outside an off-licence offering to buy them drink?

I'm beginning to suspect you don't so much want a knacker as some tasty tasty child vagina...:P

• Advertisement

I'm beginning to suspect you don't so much want a knacker as some tasty tasty child vagina...:P

I'm sure that child vagina can be described as many things, but I must admit I am slightly disturbed by the use of the word "tasty" :P

I'm sure that child vagina can be described as many things, but I must admit I am slightly disturbed by the use of the word "tasty" :P

<insert fish joke here>

<insert fish joke here>

I was fighting the urge to do that, thanks for taking one for the team

<insert fish joke here>

"I like my freshwater fish like I like my pussies. Wet"

"I like my freshwater fish like I like my pussies. Wet"

I think you may have found your chat up line for those chav girls. Now head to Togher poste haste and try it out you lyrical wordsmith:D

"Shtory widd a feek girrrl?" is the standard, or so I'm led to believe, so maybe try that as well?

or so I'm led to believe

lawl

lawl

By my own experience like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

By my own experience like...

*is like a bar*

• Advertisement

In a moment of reminiscence/lonlieness, I decided it'd be a good idea to look up my ex on Facebook.

She's so hot. It's so nice to see her wrapped around other guys in her facebook pics.

It's even better when one of the guys is my ex-best mate.

I hate the internet. :(

I think I might hand a CV into the Homosexual agency, it'd make life easier. :(

Advertisement