Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

What'll be open Wednesday ? any of library, common room, labs, or devere hall sorta places??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Just got pretty much all my hair chopped off........im nearly in tears :(

:eek: Ahhh Papa how could you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭deisedude

What'll be open Wednesday ? any of library, common room, labs, or devere hall sorta places??

The library was open last year on Paddys day so i'd imagine it will be open again. Doubt any of the others would be open though

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

deisedude wrote: »
    The library was open last year on Paddys day so i'd imagine it will be open again. Doubt any of the others would be open though

Cool thanks.

Checked it ( dont know why i didnt check it before i asked here :confused:)

http://booleweb.ucc.ie/index.php?pageID=10&date=2010-03-17

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Crosswalk

Just saw this on the CollegeRoad Facebook page

"UCC Students' Union regrets to announce due to unforeseen circumstances Campus Picnic 2010 has been cancelled.

Customers who purchased tickets for this event via the internet will be automatically issued with a refund to their credit or laser card.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Any queries should be directed to campuspicnic@uccsu.ie "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

I've been informed that for St. Patricks day, Batt O'Keefe has undertaken a trip to Tokyo and Seoul.

Good to see that when he's not trying to ruin the lives of students, he's getting to see a bit of the orient. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Man UCC is empty today with the rain and the fact that most people have a horrible hangover. Just back from the dentist and can't fell the right handside of my jaw...tis a weird sensation especially when trying to talk to people :P.

Man UCC is empty today with the rain and the fact that most people have a horrible hangover. Just back from the dentist and can't fell the right handside of my jaw...tis a weird sensation especially when trying to talk to people :P.

I'm actually up surprisingly early today, and will be heading in to do 4 assignments due for tomorrow. :(

Just back from the dentist and can't fell the right handside of my jaw...tis a weird sensation especially when trying to talk to people :P.

What did you get done?

What did you get done?

Just fixing a filling i have but i had to get three injections as the first two didnt work. My mouth is still really stiff :P

• Advertisement

Sounds postively thrilling.

Man this forum has turned into a right arguement tonight eh :P

Lets keep this thread clean of all the spewing :)

Down with this sort of thing. :P

Has anyone else been unable to access their exam timetable today?

I spotted two Boardsies today :) Knife-WRENCH and T.W.H Byron!

I saw Byron too strutting his stuff through the boole basement hair flowing in lieu :P

(Man i miss my hair :( )

I saw Byron too strutting his stuff through the boole basement hair flowing in lieu :P

The thought is hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I can't imagine you without your mad scientist hair! :(

Agh it needed to be sorted out. I did love how messy it was but it had got really annoying especially when it was windy so i ended up always wearing a hat. Its really funny how people at work aren't even recognizing who i am for like an hour :P

*Edit: i look about 12 :)

It makes Papa_Lazarou...Papa_Lazarou...so sad it's gone. He won't show me the result of the haircut. The man's got dignity. :p

It makes Papa_Lazarou...Papa_Lazarou...so sad it's gone. He won't show me the result of the haircut. The man's got dignity. :p

My head feels naked :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

And when I strut, I STRUT!!! :D What makes it even better is that I manage to scowl at people at the same time. Fun times.

And when I strut, I STRUT!!! :D What makes it even better is that I manage to scowl at people at the same time. Fun times.

Reminds me of a typical moody arsed supermodel srtutting her stuff so!

What time does starbucks open? Is it now? I've had almost a pot of homemade coffee and I've reached my daily quota of "uurrrgh homemade coffee" face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I spotted two Boardsies today :) Knife-WRENCH and T.W.H Byron!

Where did you spot me?

Monday, ten past five passing outside of Boots in the city. I'm sure t'was you anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

I have an essay due in next Wednesday but I just got a doctor's note to last me until next Tuesday. Score! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

I saw KnifeWrench today; he'd never met me before and I only recognized him from pics. I'd seen him around quite a bit (and said this to him) so I decided to introduce myself.

Unfortunatly in the spur of the moment I forgot elementery etiquette and just said "my name is <insert username>" without any kind of prelude that I knew him from Boards.ie. :o

Very embarrassing....

Sorry KnifeWrench :pac:

Knife Wrench appears to be a very popular stalkee!

Bah rebel girl saw me today sans my messy hair :P
    She didn't recognise me for a while though....

One day left.......oh lawd this year went fast.

• Advertisement

I'm seeing boardsies everywhere lately, CommieBaz was spotted outside the Main today. I sound like a f*cking card collector now.

Advertisement