Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

I don't think I've ever said so much about cycling in my life. :lol:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

What a wonderful day. Flew into Dublin at 8...slept the whole way back to cork and then went down to the caravan in Garrettstown for the day. Feck it's brilliant being finished the exams.

Back already? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

Nova_era wrote: »
    I am somewhat of an Armstrong fan. ;)

HA!! I knew it!:P

I have a lot of respect for him for starting Livestrong myself, but it wouldn't at all surprise me if he is eventually caught. Anyway, that's enough cycling talk!!:pac:

Back already? :o

I only went for a day.

• Advertisement

yerayeah wrote: »
    HA!! I knew it!:P

I have a lot of respect for him for starting Livestrong myself, but it wouldn't at all surprise me if he is eventually caught. Anyway, that's enough cycling talk!!:pac:

He is remarkable in many ways, but one quality he doesn't have is the ability to admit he's wrong. So even if he ever had meddled with drugs (which as I said I don't believe :)), we'll probably never hear about it.

Anyway, enough of that. Anyone into Curling? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

He is remarkable in many ways, but one quality he doesn't have is the ability to admit he's wrong. So even if he ever had meddled with drugs (which as I said I don't believe :)), we'll probably never hear about it.

Anyway, enough of that. Anyone into Curling? :P

**** i'd have serious repect for him even if he is proven to be doping/using..

Comming back from cancer and winning that many times takes balls.. and sure he only had the one.

/gets coat

**** i'd have serious repect for him even if he is proven to be doping/using..

Comming back from cancer and winning that many times takes balls.. and sure he only had the one.

/gets coat

He did an ESPN monologue a few years ago, and said "I've always wanted to do an ESPN show.. I even joked that I'd give my left nut to do it"

I had a really long dream about one of my lecturers last night..

And I can't say it's the first time.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Is it the same person that you've frequently discussed on this forum? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I had a really long dream about one of my lecturers last night..

And I can't say it's the first time.. :)

The initials B.M. suddenly spring to mind. :D

Hahaha damn :lol:

I thought I saw him cycling a bike yesterday, but it turned out to be someone else just wearing a BM-style shirt. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Disturbing.

And the facebook page isn't? I am at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to BM stalking.

I'm sitting in the Boole Basement, and a UCC security guard just came in to check everyones student ID. I've never seen that before, I just thought the sign was an empty thread.

Saw one girl who didn't have her card get dragged out by the hair, litteraly kicking and screaming.*

*This part may not be true

On Thursday I'm raiding one of the college bars or any pub. I need a half dozen or so 'well-done-me' pints. Anyone wanna tag along? :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I'm sitting in the Boole Basement, and a UCC security guard just came in to check everyones student ID. I've never seen that before, I just thought the sign was an empty thread.

Saw one girl who didn't have her card get dragged out by the hair, litteraly kicking and screaming.*

*This part may not be true

They were probably just searching for John Murphy. :rolleyes:

College barrrr

Sorted so...?

We could all skip the pubs and just go on a boards outing to see Crystal Swing play

• Advertisement

I'm grand with that once you eliminate 'to see Crystal Swing'.

:(

They're the next Beatles, I'm sure of it

On Thursday I'm raiding one of the college bars or any pub. I need a half dozen or so 'well-done-me' pints. Anyone wanna tag along? :pac:

Might pop along if i ain't working. Sure if the weather is still savage could pop down to a beer garden or somewhere like the Franciscan Well.

Might pop along if i ain't working. Sure if the weather is still savage could pop down to a beer garden or somewhere like the Franciscan Well.

Or the Bierhaus :)

Yeah, we'll see what it's like nearer the end of the week. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Oh ye bastards. I'm finished on Friday. I'm ALWAYS finished on the last day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Oh ye bastards. I'm finished on Friday. I'm ALWAYS finished on the last day.

That's what you get for not eating meat.

Couldn't have said it better myself :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

It's what I get for doing history of art tbh...

Just looking at summer houses there, there's one that says "looking for females only. Couples accepted"

It's on Dyke Parade :D

• Advertisement

It's what I get for doing history of art tbh...

Just looking at summer houses there, there's one that says "looking for females only. Couples accepted"

It's on Dyke Parade :D

My friend linked me to that the other day before an exam...cheered me right up :p

What were they thinking with the name.........

Advertisement