Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I will probably show up to one of these this year. They were always on at awkward times for me last year, so will definatly make the effort this year to meet a bunch of strangers off the internet :).

whayyy!! :D excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I will probably show up to one of these this year. They were always on at awkward times for me last year, so will definatly make the effort this year to meet a bunch of strangers off the internet :).

Well used to it by this stage! I haven't been stabbed or anything, yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Shur I might pop along as well. Always nice to get to know new people... even though this'll be my 5th year... :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Well used to it by this stage! I haven't been stabbed or anything, yet.

Stabbed??? Stop scaring people off!!! :D
    NicoleL88 wrote: »
    Shur I might pop along as well. Always nice to get to know new people... even though this'll be my 5th year... :P

Excellent!

Shur I'm going into my 4th year of UCC and I'm in 3rd year of studies.
    Stabbed??? Stop scaring people off!!! :D

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Probably more successful if it's on at this end of the year anyway, everyone gets very busy from March on really

Probably more successful if it's on at this end of the year anyway, everyone gets very busy from March on really

March??? I'll be busy at the end of November!

Think I'll be up the walls from day 1 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Sucks to be you guys :D

Just kidding

Think I'll be up the walls from day 1 :(

I'm starting a week early, to get 75% of one module done before we start! So I presume we'll have work due in a week later!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

Guys, there is always time for boards coffee mornings/mixed drinks! :P

On a serious note, I will definitely have to make more of an effort to attend these this year! Its really cool putting a face to the user name and all that!

What course are you doing rebelgirl? :)
    Guys, there is always time for boards coffee mornings/mixed drinks!

On a serious note, I will definitely have to make more of an effort to attend these this year! Its really cool putting a face to the user name and all that!

And of course there'll be time ;)

I'll start a new thread next week about it, when people kinda know their timetables!
    What course are you doing rebelgirl? :)

Sports Studies and PE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I'll start a new thread next week about it, when people kinda know their timetables!

That comment shows you've never had to deal with the Physics department! They change timetables on a whim; the very first day of last year I showed up for a lecture in a module I didn't do, while the one that was listed on my timetable had been rescheduled.

But yeah, Boards/UCC mixed drinks would be good. :)

That comment shows you've never had to deal with the Physics department! They change timetables on a whim; the very first day of last year I showed up for a lecture in a module I didn't do, while the one that was listed on my timetable had been rescheduled.

But yeah, Boards/UCC mixed drinks would be good. :)

But that was the first day!!!! I'm sure they are nothing like some of the CIT ones where it takes about three weeks to sort their timetable properly! :D

Students never turn down a procrastination opportunity. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Sucks to be you guys :D

Just kidding

Oh look its a graduate...laa dee daa :P

I'll probably be always up for these. And reacher i just never had the right moment to get ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

I should probably go to a coffee morning some time this year too, seeing as how I'm starting to use this forum a bit more now. Also KnifeWRENCH said I should go. I'd hate to disappoint him, like :D

Oh look its a graduate...laa dee daa :P

I'll probably be always up for these. And reacher i just never had the right moment to get ya :)

Whatchoo talkin' about Papa?

I should probably go to a coffee morning some time this year too, seeing as how I'm starting to use this forum a bit more now. Also KnifeWRENCH said I should go. I'd hate to disappoint him, like :D

Shouldn't disappoint a mod, looks bad!!!!
    Whatchoo talkin' about Papa?

Ehm, a knife I think!!! Do you never see that glint in Papa's eyes??? :D:D :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Ehm, a knife I think!!! Do you never see that glint in Papa's eyes??? :D:D :P

Yup and since i got all my hair cut off i've turned into a right scumbag :cool:

Nah that glint is gone now that Papa's "mad scientist hair" is no more.

Yeah, I think u may be safe so reacher! I miss the mad scientist hair!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

Anyone know when RAG week is this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Anyone know when RAG week is this year?

According to the Student Union website:
    This year Raise & Give Week 10/11 will run in February 2011.

It was in the second week of February last year, so it'll probably be around the same time next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Does anyone know when we have to register for our second year course by?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Does anyone know when we have to register for our second year course by?

Registration dates are here

Not sure if there's a deadline that you have to be registered by; a few people in my year didn't register until a week or two after lectures began.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

"gritty streets of Clonmel"

That Sports editor can fuck right off talking about my town like that.

• Advertisement

"gritty streets of Clonmel"

That Sports editor can fuck right off talking about my town like that.

Your town? I live in Clonmel too as does he. It's a ****hole.

Advertisement