Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Trading Sticky

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I would be, what you be looking for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Won't be able to check if it's at home til tomorrow, but assuming it is, saw you had the lion king for the genesis, does it work on an unmodded mega drive? If not do you still have Splatterhouse 2? Would be interested in either of those

I'll check the Lion King for you, but is Gex is good condition and complete?

It should be, bought it new when it was released and I tend not to lose instructions etc. Only thing that could've happened is the case getting cracked, if it is I'll swap it out for a fresh one. Will let you know tomorrow once I check it out though

cool, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

I'd be interested in these
    Ikaruga (PAL)
    Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (PAL)

Is there anything specific you're looking for?

Edit * didn't realise they were listed on ebay,doh :)

I'd be interested in these
    Ikaruga (PAL)
    Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (PAL)

Is there anything specific you're looking for?

Edit * didn't realise they were listed on ebay,doh :)

There's no bids on them yet. If you wanna make an offer I'll pass it on.

Well someone's bid on Ikaruga (PAL) and it's not me lol,probably o1s1n,the rascal lol

Oops sorry,that's a different auction.I really should'nt trawl through ebay after a few drinks :pac:

• Advertisement

Oops sorry,that's a different auction.I really should'nt trawl through ebay after a few drinks :pac:

Heh!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,923 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Well someone's bid on Ikaruga (PAL) and it's not me lol,probably o1s1n,the rascal lol

Nope, I'll leave it alone for you. On the one condition that you don't go anywhere near PDS!

Likewise, if anyone else here bids on PDS I will hunt you down and eat your babies :pac:

Gadge - Any idea what kind of money your friend is looking for?

o1s1n wrote: »
    Nope, I'll leave it alone for you. On the one condition that you don't go anywhere near PDS!

Likewise, if anyone else here bids on PDS I will hunt you down and eat your babies :pac:

Gadge - Any idea what kind of money your friend is looking for?

I dunno he said he's just hoping to get what he can, he lost his job a while back and is just trying to get some money together really. If you make an offer I'll pass it along to him. I should really get him to sign up here :pac:

There is one bid on it I see. Was it you?

I'd be interested in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and possibly Guardian Heroes. Don't normally use eBay though. Any idea what your friend is looking for them?

ghostchant wrote: »
    I'd be interested in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and possibly Guardian Heroes. Don't normally use eBay though. Any idea what your friend is looking for them?
    Jojo's is NTSC only, just making sure you know.

Like with Panzer Dragoon, he's just looking for what he can get, he didn't really have a set price in mind. Make an offer if you like, I'll pass it on. Going by experience I'd rather it sold to someone local anyway, personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Trying to offload about 35-50 ps1 games.
    Basically they're mostly muck and I'm either binning them or I'll offload them here, but some have good condition jewel cases, most have manuals which could be handy, and even some could be super rare that I'm just immediately overlooking!

I'll trade them (the whole lot goes in one transaction!) for pretty much absolutely anything, not to sound desperate!

/Awaits multitude of offers

Could you give a list martin?

I'm trying to beef up my ps1 collection right now so i might be interested

Master of the Universe

Gadge wrote: »
    I dunno he said he's just hoping to get what he can, he lost his job a while back and is just trying to get some money together really. If you make an offer I'll pass it along to him. I should really get him to sign up here :pac:

There is one bid on it I see. Was it you?

Nope, wasn't me!

I was going to offer €100 posted but the bidding is already up to €70, so he'll probably want to wait until the auction ends.

Hi Jack, just checked there and have Gex 3D, boxed (not cracked) and with instructions. Let me know if you're still interested

• Advertisement

Nope, wasn't me!

I was going to offer €100 posted but the bidding is already up to €70, so he'll probably want to wait until the auction ends.

Sorry about that. Shame you weren't around last night when I posted the links. Feck it you might even get it cheaper anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Wow that's a really nice package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Trying to offload about 35-50 ps1 games.
    Basically they're mostly muck and I'm either binning them or I'll offload them here, but some have good condition jewel cases, most have manuals which could be handy, and even some could be super rare that I'm just immediately overlooking!

I'll trade them (the whole lot goes in one transaction!) for pretty much absolutely anything, not to sound desperate!

/Awaits multitude of offers
    where are you based?

Master of the Universe

Sorry about that. Shame you weren't around last night when I posted the links. Feck it you might even get it cheaper anyway :D

Well, he could end the auction and sell it directly to myself instead. If he wants to do that, give me a shout via pm.

If not then I'll just keep an eye on the auction. Although It'll be an agonizing 9 day wait!

Anyway, I'm going to shut up now as this is actually a trading thread and not for selling. Sorry Logie.. couldn't resist Panzer Dragoon Saga :pac:

/runs away

Well, he could end the auction and sell it directly to myself instead. If he wants to do that, give me a shout via pm.

If not then I'll just keep an eye on the auction. Although It'll be an agonizing 9 day wait!

Anyway, I'm going to shut up now as this is actually a trading thread and not for selling. Sorry Logie.. couldn't resist Panzer Dragoon Saga :pac:

/runs away

I'll say it to him. I didn't know you could end a listing once a bid has been registered though.

On a different matter, I myself will be trading a SEGA Naomi Universal cab soon. It's been parked up in my friend's house all college year (distractions :rolleyes:) and I'm gonna be taking a few pics within the next few days. It's similar to this other one I put together for a friend last year:

But this has brand new New Net City-style buttons, sticks & control panel. The guts of it are an Xbox 1 running XBMC and is loaded full of emulators, an iPac in charge of the controls, a custom sound amp that I rigged from a set of PC speakers, and a component->VGA converter for the display. Those last 2 items means that any console theoretically could be put in there, you'd just need to suss out the ipac adapter or padhack. As you can see by the video above I added some custom pushbuttons to the main chassis, one to power on/off the xbox (handy for quick reset if any of the roms hang), and 2 insert coin buttons, 1 for each player. Unlike the one above, this system includes a Marquee holder, which can be hard to come by and quite expensive for this particular cabinet. The screen is 29" and has very minimal screen burn, not noticeable at all in-game. The quality of the picture is excellent. 2 Xbox control pads are included for those TMNT/Simpsons 4-player sessions!

If anyone is interested let me know, thanks.

Just a Q for the mods, do the trades strictly have to be for other games, or could stuff be traded for laptops etc? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

would anybody be interested in a nes?

no power or AV but does come with a copy of Track and Field II and theres a brand new 72 pin inside.

Not retro, but a related game: have an extra copy of Super Street Fighter 4 for the ps3 (was my birthday recently & had already gotten it), disk & manual still in the plastic that HMV gives it to you in. Give me a shout if anyone's interested

I have Big Box versions of Planescape Torment and Final Fantasy VII on PC for trade. These are quite rare these days. Anyone interested in a trade?

I have EDGE issues ~104 (circa 2004) all the way up to last month's issue. There are a few missing, but there's still a hefty amount there. Collection only, not splitting. Free to a good home.

Also a Japanese Gamecube that I'll have to root out. No power supply. Probably have leads. Comes with mario Kart Double Dash. Also free to a good home. Collection only as well, unless I'm begged!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Also a Japanese Gamecube that I'll have to root out. No power supply. Probably have leads. Comes with mario Kart Double Dash. Also free to a good home. Collection only as well, unless I'm begged!

I'd love that! Where abouts are you based?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement