Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC BB value

• 24-08-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Looking at their website it now says you need digital tv subscription to get the 3mb BB....I thought it was available to analogue customers also??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Why wouldn't you have digital out of interest? It's €20 a month which I doubt is anymore than analogue.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

It is just a part of a bundle, you can order it on it's own here, however it will cost you and extra €6 if you don't take Digital TV:

http://www.upc.ie/deals/made_to_measure/

As eirebhoy said, there is no point to not taking Digital TV, it is cheaper then analogue TV, offers more channels and you still get to keep the analogue TV service.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

Sky digital is already in the house which I pay for, NTL analogue also here paid by someone else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I have Sky Digital and NTL digital too... (have NTL just to activate all the sockets around the house).

Advertisement