Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop tennis 2

Options
  • 24-08-2009 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

I don't want to replace the original photoshop tennis game. What I want to do is to create a game of photoshop tennis where people use their skills to make the pitcure more attractive, funny etc so try not to post a pic where you just cut, paste and skew! And to all those out there who are unclear on the rules, you must modify the previous post!

windmills.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jonathan1980

so d'you mean 'classy' photoshop tennis

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭don.juanito

yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jonathan1980

cb97a01c0d.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Great idea.

This picture screams Don Quixote!
    attachment.php?attachmentid=88851&stc=1&d=1251128628

(I've know all I've done here is paste in Picasso's painting but if you know the original you should appreciate it)

In a place in La Mancha, in a town whose name I don't care to remember at this time...nice

• Advertisement

In a place in La Mancha, in a town whose name I don't care to remember at this time...nice

That explains why I thought of Don Quixote.

30563779.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=89166&stc=1&d=1251402568

planetrings.jpg

Advertisement