Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung SGH-U900 Soul

• 24-08-2009 2:56pm

I'm only after getting this phone and while it is excellent, there are some problems. First off; how can I turn off the blasted keytones? They are getting annoying. Secondly; is it possible to stop the phonebook from displaying second name first, because this is severely messing up the layout as I have transfered contacts from another phone via the SIM?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

I'm only after getting this phone and while it is excellent, there are some problems. First off; how can I turn off the blasted keytones? They are getting annoying. Secondly; is it possible to stop the phonebook from displaying second name first, because this is severely messing up the layout as I have transfered contacts from another phone via the SIM?

Simple to do the first one. Slide the screen up, and push the volume button down until the key tones are turned off. Trying to remeber howo to do the other one. Just changed from that ohine myself. Had it over a year, and can't recommend ot highly enough. Just be careful of the screen, as it can scratch easily enough, even though it's glass.

Advertisement