Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

future core modules as present electives...

Options
  • 24-08-2009 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

if i have a module for example in year 3. and i pick it as an elective in year 2. what happens? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

I don't think you can pick electives from a stage above the one you are currently in

EDIT: Turns out you can. My mistake...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

I don't think you can pick electives from a stage above the one you are currnelty in

How sure of this are you? This may depend on course. I'm sure you can in Arts as you are allowed do level 3 modules in second year for your main part of the degree so I would say electives are fine. Email registration about it OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

I don't think you can pick electives from a stage above the one you are currnelty in
    Yes, you can.

OP, I don't know about your course, but mine no longer has a Stage 3. Just Stage 2. I'd imagine if I were to take a course with a PSY3 course code nothing would happen, except for taking a module that might be above my ability. Besides, it won't allow me to pick core ones from year 3.

Advertisement