Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Galvanize Sheets

Options
  • 24-08-2009 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Folks
    I'm looking to get some sheets of galvanize. I know there's a place in Williamstown that sells them but I can't find their name or contact number anywhere. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Any hardware would sell that, i think in Williamstown it could be the same Glynns Hardware as the one in Tuam. Not certain though.

Edit, Glynns are in Miltown.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Endaaaagh wrote: »
    Folks
    I'm looking to get some sheets of galvanize. I know there's a place in Williamstown that sells them but I can't find their name or contact number anywhere. Can anyone help?

tried them once, not comfortable at all. use cotton now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

sweetie wrote: »
    tried them once, not comfortable at all. use cotton now :D

That's what you get for having a hard ass. Galvanise luvvvly!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 chenacross

Hey dear,
    All you need to do is google. Find yellow pages. Type your search query as "galvanizing sheets"+"Williamstown" . <link to some US site snipped, mod>

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pls don't bring back old threads to plug some business.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement