Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Ennis gone mad maybe?

• 24-08-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Does anyone know if someone got stabbed or something outside dunnes a while ago? :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭daveywavey08

Yes, it hapened at 3pm. Some guy slashed a guy across the back with a stanley blade as he walked by. Random attack apparently. Nobody knew what was wrong for a few minutes and the guy was rolling around on the ground in pain. He's grand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cushla

Fu*k thats demented, especially random. I was hoping it was only a rumour. Glad that fella's ok, he must have got an awful fright. Lets see if the cameras manage to pick up anything this time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭daveywavey08

I heard through the grapevine that they caught someone on CCTV. He just came out of the Cafe in Dunnes and was a middle-aged man wearing a yellow anorak, shorts and sandels. Apparently, he had a long mullet also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

I heard through the grapevine that they caught someone on CCTV. He just came out of the Cafe in Dunnes and was a middle-aged man wearing a yellow anorak, shorts and sandels. Apparently, he had a long mullet and was heard to be "Hey Champ!" as he ran out the door.
    fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

He went into the disabled toilet in Dunnes covered in blood, not a pretty sight I'm sure...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

I heard through the grapevine that they caught someone on CCTV. He just came out of the Cafe in Dunnes and was a middle-aged man wearing a yellow anorak, shorts and sandels. Apparently, he had a long mullet also.

Thats slander, but then again, it could be anyone who wears a yellow mac, sandals and a mullet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

I guy called d. sh**lock was given a bottle in the face too outside dunnes, not sure of the circumstance but he went to hospital, and discharged himself. about 6pm he was in cloughleigh walking down the road and himself and his brother collapsed (maybe brother was involved some how too. Anyway both of them and another guy seemingly on the way to hospital again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭seany2929

Good old "Champ",some character,i must admit he's really fond of the yellow anorak, shorts and sandels alright. He must spend all day going between the cafe in Dunnes and the 1 by Temple Gate laneway:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

maiden wrote: »
    I guy called d. sh**lock was given a bottle in the face too outside dunnes, not sure of the circumstance but he went to hospital, and discharged himself. about 6pm he was in cloughleigh walking down the road and himself and his brother collapsed (maybe brother was involved some how too. Anyway both of them and another guy seemingly on the way to hospital again.

And they would be the "settled" ones. Any idea who carried out the deed? (Second name basis will do here also)

Advertisement