Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best ISP's in Blackrock county Dublin

Options
  • 24-08-2009 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Ok i can't get chorus ntl or smart telecom where i live. Is Eircom my best bet? or would i be better off with someone else? and i will not use magnet- rip off.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

mehmeh12 wrote: »
    Ok i can't get chorus ntl or smart telecom where i live. Is Eircom my best bet? or would i be better off with someone else? and i will not use magnet- rip off.

This is a little unfair, especially as we are the fastest in Blackrock. 55 euro for 10Mb is hardly a rip off considering line rental and VAT are included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Rory why are you the only company Representative for a ISP on boards.ie?

What is your MO?

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

mehmeh12 wrote: »
    Rory why are you the only company Representative for a ISP on boards.ie?

What is your MO?

Its in my signature. I help our current customers and I talk to people who are interested in our services.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

OP do you need to make telephone calls over a landline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Dardania wrote: »
    OP do you need to make telephone calls over a landline?

At the moment i have a eircom landline that i use for phone calls yes..but i could change that to someone else..what do you have in mind?

• Advertisement
Advertisement