Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best bus route suggesstion needed Balrothery Tallaght to Town during winter traffic

• 24-08-2009 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey Folks,

My job is re-locating next Monday and we have lost our parking. Need feedback from all the Tallafornians on which bus is best to harcourt street area.

The Dublin bus website says 65/65b take 55-60 mins to get to where i need to go, but im happy to get other buses and walk for 30 mins if they take a shorter time (as im allergic to sweaty clammy buses).

Anyone know how long the 77a / 77 / 50 takes to get to Dolphins barn from the Cuckoos Nest Stop? I could get off and walk down the canal?

Please help if you can

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Luas any use? less than 15 min walk from Abbey st to Harcourt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 audrey hepburn

what route do you take to get from abbey street to harcourt street in 15 mins (im up the very top, right up on harcourt road beside the odeon.

it may take a bit longer :-(

i dont mind getting luas as long as kilnamanagh locals dont mind me parking in their estate!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

65/65b are the fastest buses - their real problem is Terenure Village and the start of Rathmines where they can get held up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 audrey hepburn

thanks guys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Whatever you do, dont get the 49.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Park around Templeogue and take a 15*

Advertisement