Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goose Islands Honkers Ale

• 24-08-2009 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Had this in the states last Xmas and thought it was nice. But bought a few bottles of it at the weekend and absolutely loved it. Im preferring the more English style ale's at the moment so thats probably the reason I enjoyed it far more this time around.

Anyone tried their Harvest Ale? Or see it for sale around Dublin?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Brouhaha

The Honker's Ale is a fine beer alright, similar to Sam Adam's but better/nicer in my opinion. They have an India Pale Ale that is good quality, very hoppy so perhaps not to everyone's taste. Haven't had their Harvest Ale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Con Con

Deveneys in Dundrum are doing a decent range, probably the best range, of Goose Island beers: Two Belgian styles, Honkers Ale, IPA, Summer ale (Kölsch) but I don't remember seeing the Harvest Ale. I don't think I'd forget if I saw it either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Goose Island IPA is unbelievably lovely.

Advertisement