If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" LCD and a BIG THANK YOU.

Options
  • 24-08-2009 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi John/Ash/Nicola.

I received my new 42PFL7404H and BDP 3000 blu ray player last week. Only able to peel myself away now to say thanks very much for your professional and friendly service. I couldn't be happier with it. Got the alarm clock from you as well which is a nice bit of kit.

Anyway, I've been telling the family about how happy I was and I got caught by my mother to get her a decent 32" tv.

She just wants something to go in the spare room so it doesn't have to be all singin and dancing. Just something that will last. Price is the main concern.

She does not want to spend anymore that 400 euro/ish. Would you be able to recommend something for around that money. If possible, something I could pick up from the Philips store on Saturday morning (making the long lonely trip to Tipp to see her).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and once again, Thanks for the service.

Brendan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Brendan

Thanks for the kind words!
    Glad your enjoying your 7404 and Blu-Ray player.
    The make a great team together thats for sure.

I could recommend the Philips 32PFL5404H as a good TV for your mum, We've reduced it down instore but I could offer it to you for €429.99.

It's not a Full HD set but will accept a 1080 input (but downscales it to 768x1366) but it does have plenty of inputs and Pixel Plus Processing.

All in all a nice TV

I should have these back in stock by Thursday - just sold the last stock we had today.

I can put you on my reserve list for one if it you'd like it. This TV will keep you company on your drive to Tipp but it's not a great conversationalist!!

Cheers
    Ash

well until its plugged into cable of course..........
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

AshMiller wrote: »
    well until its plugged into cable of course..........
    Ash

Sorry Boardies, Ash must not have taken the pills again for a few days - I'll ask Nicola to stand over him tomorrow and make sure he self medicates..

...Normal service should resume shortly,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 12 wheresbren

Hi Ash/John.

Just to stop the arguing between you both I'll end this thread and say...YES PLEASE.:D

Can you put me down for one Ash. Will you let me know when it is instore and I will make arrangements to pick up.

Thanks again and I look forward to another great purchase.

Brendan
    AshMiller wrote: »
    Hi Brendan

Thanks for the kind words!
    Glad your enjoying your 7404 and Blu-Ray player.
    The make a great team together thats for sure.

I could recommend the Philips 32PFL5404H as a good TV for your mum, We've reduced it down instore but I could offer it to you for €429.99.

It's not a Full HD set but will accept a 1080 input (but downscales it to 768x1366) but it does have plenty of inputs and Pixel Plus Processing.

All in all a nice TV

I should have these back in stock by Thursday - just sold the last stock we had today.

I can put you on my reserve list for one if it you'd like it. This TV will keep you company on your drive to Tipp but it's not a great conversationalist!!

Cheers
    Ash

Hi Brendan

You on my list.
    I'll let you know when I have 'em in stock - I'd say Thurs/Fri all going well.

Feeling much better now......

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.