Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bill Griffin Motors

Options
  • 24-08-2009 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Was thinking about buying a car of them, just wondering has anybody dealt with them before.

And if you had any problems with them, Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

I would also be interested in any feedback. Just saw a car I like. Do they offer warranty if you push 'em?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

My car is from there, never had any problems or heard any bad stories, all good things as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Bought my car from them last year, power steering pump went after 2 weeks and they fixed it straight away, other than that car has been grand.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Op had a very bad experience with them myself, specifically the owner, I'd steer clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ZOLTAN28

Bought my last car there - no problems.

I did get some type of warranty - only 3 months though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

ZOLTAN28 wrote: »
    Bought my last car there - no problems.

I did get some type of warranty - only 3 months though

3 months is all I want. I have a feeling he'll not budge on price as the car is cheap... so I want to ask for a 3 month warranty in lieu of discount if he won't budge.

Advertisement