Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barrels

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'll say nothing as regards CA being a "good brand". All I'll say is don't stress it too much.

Like I said, the barrel will just give you accuracy. A tight bore barrel and a good hop rubber will see you most of the way to an accurised set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

CA being a good brand in saying if one part breaks 5 different companies make interchangeable parts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Yeah but that can be said of most of the brands these days. The only ones who still have compatibility issues are Star/Ares, and even then it's only with a select few components.
    Particularly with Armalites, the vast product lists available for them cover just about every brand on the market in one swoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

That's why i love the M16.But one thing i don't know is it hard to replace the hopup and barrel for instance is it hard to fit a hopup unit I'm only 15 so i don't really have any experience with fitting or replacing any parts apart from maintenance and lubricating the hopup.

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

It's probably one of the easier upgrades to do to an airsoft rifle. There are a good few solid instructional videos on the net. Just search around. Mechbox.com might have one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement