Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I-Pod found in NUIG

Options
  • 24-08-2009 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hi my boss found an i-pod in nui today, I took it home to charge it as the battery was dead. I think it may have been there a long time as the last time anything was played on it was 22/11/08. The owners first name came up on i-tunes but I'd rather not say that so I can use it to prove ownership. It was in a protective case so its in good nick.
    If you think it might be yours let me know what the name is and I'll gladly arrange to meet you and return it.
    (do you think should I put this in the NUIG area as well? it was found in a staff parking lot so not sure its a students)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah, a post in NUIG forum would probably help.
    Maybe a notice in the canteen too?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭blackhound

Yeah we'll be putting up a few notices tomorrow alright. Boss only said it to me at 5 just as I was heading home for the day, the battery was dead so brought it home to charge. He wouldn't have a clue about how to work it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sound, thanks for trying to find the owner

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

There was a notice up a couple of weeks back outside the reading room from a girl's who's lost iPod was returned to her. She must have written thank you about twenty times on the page, it was nice to see.

Maybe ask they guys in lost and found (right in front of the Kirwan theatre) if one has been reported missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭blackhound

Yeah I'll look into it properly tomorrow alright I work in the college so I'll put notices up in all the usual places. As said earlier I reckon its lost awhile, its a guys name that comes up in i-tunes for it by the way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement