Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I know this issue has been raised, but any solutions?

Options
  • 24-08-2009 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

UCD connect login attempts with my CAO number and bate of birth have failed each time. Does anyone have this problem, has anyone figured it out?

THX!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Have you loged into it before. If so, your account might be locked. Phone 01 716 1555 to get it reset

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pseudo_23

ive never successfully logged in, i just get told incorrect username/password. Works fine for my SIS but not connect

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Perhaps the password is different. If you got out a reg pack, have a look over it and see if it says anything about the password for UCD Connect. Failing that, phone the number above after 0930hr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Look just go to the student desk in the Tierney building to sort it out, I was there a couple of days ago, there very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    Look just go to the student desk in the Tierney building to sort it out, I was there a couple of days ago, there very helpful.

Their helpfull? wait. what?

Anytime I go to there with an issue they send me to the programme office. then the programme office sends me to them then back and forth , back and forth. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

TDOie wrote: »
    Their helpfull? wait. what?

Anytime I go to there with an issue they send me to the programme office. then the programme office sends me to them then back and forth , back and forth. :(

If your query at the student desk was module related that's probably why they sent you to the programme office. The guy that posted this thread seems to have a problem in relation to the basic login nothing to do with the actual programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

pseudo_23 wrote: »
    ive never successfully logged in, i just get told incorrect username/password. Works fine for my SIS but not connect

Did you manage to get this sorted out?
    I'm having same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Estragon

I had problems with this too - but figured it out.

Your CAO number is used to log in to SIS (as you have been able to do) but this is not your login for Connect.

To find your Connect username:

VIEW EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Your Connect address will be shown, with a different username (number) than your CAO. Use this to log in to Connect, and get set up.

Hope this helps.

P

• Registered Users Posts: 12 miglytia

once i couldnt log in too.but then i found where i went wrong. the date of birth has to be in the format ddmmyy! if it is still not working call or e-mail studentdesk.

Hope this helps :)
    x

Advertisement