Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ainsley Harriot Choc Caramel Delight Bars

Options
  • 24-08-2009 5:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

Just picked up a packet of these in Dunnes today, 7 bars in a packet for 1.50 there made with Real Belgian milk Chocolate, has anyone else tried these.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,951 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I tend to avoid his stupid face when I see it on a product, what are they like?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Thargor wrote: »
    I tend to avoid his stupid face when I see it on a product, what are they like?

:D I wish i could tell you, but tonight im drinking cans of beer so i dint open then as i didnt want to ruin my appetiite, ill report back tommorrrow.

Just eat one there now, not that good just a wafer bar really:( and the package gave so much promise, still i guess it was 1.50 only reason i brought it, but wouldnt buy it again, swiss choclate? tasted nothing but swwet cheap wafer to be honest. 2/10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Flowertot

:eek::eek::eek: sorry if i'd saw this earlier i could of saved you from the dry taste of cardboard wafer YUCK not even a nice cuppa could do anything for them

Flowertot wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek: sorry if i'd saw this earlier i could of saved you from the dry taste of cardboard wafer YUCK not even a nice cuppa could do anything for them

Yeah real bad, wont be brought again:o.

• Advertisement
Advertisement