Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18 year old girls in Niteclubs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

I've a mate who does that. Fits the demographic except he's a guy.

I hate it and generally ignore him when he does it. It annoys me because he's the cheapest person I know, and would probably leave a club if it happened to him.

I was once in the pub with him and a mate of mine who he didn't know. The other fella went to the jacks so he took a mouthful of your man's pint. I told him to leave.

I can see a lot of 'why do you go out with him?' and 'how can you let him carry on like this?' coming my way but I really do hope he gets his comeuppins. I'd honestly love it if he ended up with one of evil_seed's pints.

EDIT: My mate is exactly like Poisonated's mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

BlueSpiral wrote: »
    The Hangover got there before you, I'm afraid. ;) That fear has been burned in my skull since the release date. I'm now always suspicious of the coke and lemonade at Fibbers on Mondays and Thursday, just sitting quite openly at the bar...

I'd honestly never dream of stealing a drink, its a really bitchy thing to do. If I've run out of money I'm not going to start nabbing people's expensive drinks, I'll just stick to water for the rest of the night.

isnt that what the ATM across the street (or even in the Bar) is for ..... or your Boyfriend/Girlfriend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,817 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Definitely the majority demographic in niteclubs at the moment.
    Hang on a minute.......... why are we finding a reason to complain about this?

Better than the great sausage fests of 07' and 08'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Salvelinus

Imagine what these yokes will be like in 10 years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

eeeek... think of the coldsores..... ewwwwwwwww

• Advertisement

the girls usually get away with it as the crowd will be on their side if it gets into a shouting game ....but if a guy does it and gets caught ...its a smack he'll get instead of shouting.

tut tut double standards..... and women are always complaining about equality :D

MizzLolly wrote: »
    eeeek... think of the coldsores..... ewwwwwwwww

doesnt the first person have to have a coldsore before it can be transferred :D

*never had a cold sore...(yet).....dont want one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

PCPhoto wrote: »
    isnt that what the ATM across the street (or even in the Bar) is for ..... or your Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
    Not all of us have lots of money in the bank, just enough in our pockets and I'm guessing some people steal drink for the thrill of it. :pac:

But we ain't all Artful Dodgers.

doesnt the first person have to have a coldsore before it can be transferred :D

*never had a cold sore...(yet).....dont want one

Yeah but still, eww.

I dunno, I've never had one either!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭fikay

Salvelinus wrote: »
    please be on youtube

Facepalm.
    God I'm so stupid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Hey some of us Just Legals are good little chickies.

We buy our vodka and lemonades with the money from our own purses. I don't want to be bunched in with those girls, thanks.

The correct term is Barely Legals. At least thats what de internet tells me.

*adjusts trenchcoat*

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭BearsyBoo

Happened to me last week the next drink i "accidentaly" poured over the girl who did it on the way to the toilet. wouldnt mind she did it in front of me then denied it.

Not all of us have lots of money in the bank, just enough in our pockets and I'm guessing some people steal drink for the thrill of it. :pac:

But we ain't all Artful Dodgers.

if you dont have money why go out and spend it ....stay in with some mates and a couple of cans.

not meant as a personal attack ...just in general for people who go out with €20/50 and expect it to last a full night... why not wait another week and you can enjoy the night out without watching the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Caoltan

What's wrong with hot, drunk 18 year old girls? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Salvelinus

Caoltan wrote: »
    What's wrong with hot, drunk 18 year old girls? :p

As Dr House says "everyone loves slutty party girls until they puke on their shoes, then they're just a pain". So true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

Overheal wrote: »
    Actually im pretty sure that holds up in court. Unless its stated otherwise, when you meet a girl in a pub/club its implied that she is 18 or older.

Interesting... *takes notes* ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

if you dont have money why go out and spend it ....stay in with some mates and a couple of cans.

not meant as a personal attack ...just in general for people who go out with €20/50 and expect it to last a full night... why not wait another week and you can enjoy the night out without watching the money.
    I'll normally have about 60 on me, and I never spend all of it. At a pub I have about 5 or 6 drinks max, as I'm not that big a drinker.
    If I'm going to a nightclub, I'll mostly be going for a dance and normally only want about 3 drinks. I don't drink to get drunk, I go out for the craic.

But I understand what you are on about, most people my age will be spending more and drinking more then I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 thelastditch

Threads like this give a real insight into Irish culture - a real eye opener. I get the impression from this site that Irish men have a real downer on Irish women, perhaps it's deserved? In any case it shows clearly why The Irish must always be kept at a good distance from The UK. Thank God for that wee line on the map...

;)

I'll normally have about 60 on me, and I never spend all of it. At a pub I have about 5 or 6 drinks max, as I'm not that big a drinker.
    If I'm going to a nightclub, I'll mostly be going for a dance and normally only want about 3 drinks. I don't drink to get drunk, I go out for the craic.

But I understand what you are on about, most people my age will be spending more and drinking more then I am.

dont know your age...so cant comment on that.

I normally have €100-150 for a night out ...food, taxi, drink (i drink whiskey), club entry fee, cloakroom fee, ..... occasionally buy a drink or two for random women I chat to at the bar.
    <<Am just after turning 30 and have always spent min €80 on a night out ..... I dont go out very often :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

dont know your age...so cant comment on that.

I normally have €100-150 for a night out ...food, taxi, drink (i drink whiskey), club entry fee, cloakroom fee, ..... occasionally buy a drink or two for random women I chat to at the bar.
    <<Am just after turning 30 and have always spent min €80 on a night out ..... I dont go out very often :D

Your doin it wrong !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

OMG I cant believe how much people spend on nights out!! :eek: I spend 30 max, tesco vodka, club entry and taxi I pay for with my friends!!! Parents dont pay for my nights out anymore after I came home drunks :(

And stealing drinks is horrible!!!! Who knows what the person who was drinking then has!!!! Yuck!!! :eek::eek::eek: All you have to do is drink lots before the club and you are fine! then you can just dance and look for cute guys :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I'd never spend €150 on some ****e that makes walk around like a drunken zombie.

I just never understand why you need to be drunk to enjoy yourself in this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I just never understand why you need to be drunk to enjoy yourself in this country.
    We all drink in order to make your posts more entertaining. That last one was a classic by the way (hic)

Threads like this give a real insight into Irish culture - a real eye opener. I get the impression from this site that Irish men have a real downer on Irish women, perhaps it's deserved? In any case it shows clearly why The Irish must always be kept at a good distance from The UK. Thank God for that wee line on the map...

;)

Sorry.. what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Pighead wrote: »
    We all drink in order to make your posts more entertaining. That last one was a classic by the way (hic)
    I must be pretty famous so, seeing that everyone drinks for my posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I must be pretty famous so, seeing that everyone drinks for my posts.
    You're the most famous poster in the world. (hic hic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

The Hangover got there before you, I'm afraid. ;) That fear has been burned in my skull since the release date. I'm now always suspicious of the coke and lemonade at Fibbers on Mondays and Thursdays, just sitting quite openly at the bar...

Be wary of everything in Fibbers, that place is only good for picking up drugs!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

;)

Think you should get your coat right about now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Yea i agree with this thread its not very nice if you go into a club & some1 makes off with your drink, but it happens all the time so i cant understand why some people leav half bottles or glasses then go dancing or whatever & expect their drink to be still there if the Club or disco bar is packed it bound to happen so why not finish your drinks each time you go out dancing ??? if you are in a Quiet pub its different No1 would lift your drink.

Me & my mates would meet up at 1 of our houses start drinking around 8.30 drink maybe 5 or 6 cans get our taxi into town around 10.30 head to Scraggs for 1 or 3 then into the Foundry hav maybe 1 or 2 more in there altough €5 a drink is a bit much if your unemployed but -Drop a disco biscuit & your Fine :) Lol. at least you wont feel drunk but buzzing all the same ah the good old days
    im 25 now dont get out that much anymore but if i do find myself in a club i never leav my drink unattended voltures everywhere :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

I'd never spend €150 on some ****e that makes walk around like a drunken zombie.

Maybe wait until you're old enough to drink before judging ;)

Advertisement