Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18 year old girls in Niteclubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Special K wrote: »
    I saw an underage girl [under 18] in the nightclub being fingered by a guy. Sitting down on your man with her skirt up so high I could see her ar$e cheeks. One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.
    Probably made his whole week. Or her hole weak :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

If I caught you stealing my drink, I would give your name a true meaning. ;)

I'd be too pissed on free drinks to give much of a **** :P

Also, how did I not forsee that my user name was very good ammo

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭YoungPayters

on the whole robbing drink issue, its a pain when it happens to ya but i do it myself so it swings both ways for me. if i get a pint robbed i dont bitch and moan, i get even!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Ok, I really don't get this. There's a load of people on here who have said that they rob drink. I think this is so scummy. First off...you don't even know what you're drinking or how much backwash of tayto cheese and onion or garlic chips are in it. Rotton. If you do it, you're scum, simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Its fukn scummy and disgusting.

one night a few drinks were constantly going missing off our table so my male friend took the end of a pint and pissed in the glass. we moved away and waited. A young girl came and drank it, she spat it after a few seconds, score says I. Hope it thought her not to be such a scumbag.

Id never even imagine drinking the ar$e of someones elses drink backwas etc:eek:makes me heave even thinking about it. ugggg shudder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Cremated

Special K wrote: »
    I saw an underage girl [under 18] in the nightclub being fingered by a guy. Sitting down on your man with her skirt up so high I could see her ar$e cheeks. One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

Unless it was blatant, how do you know she was U-18?,

and as for people who steal drinks, why go out in the first place if you have to steal other people's drinks to get drunk etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

You all have me paranoid that there is little tarts out to steal my drinks now.

any girl who gets to close to my drink, I'll start growling and snarling at now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

Salvelinus wrote: »
    Put piss/laxatives in drink.

Just buy Bud...less effort and no difference really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

I do this pretty often. People just leave their drinks down and bugger off, sometimes they're there for half an hour or more, so screw it, in all likelihood the original owner isn't going to come back and I'll be damned if I'm going to let alcohol be wasted :mad:

I get a bit blatant about it when I'm pissed though, walking up to tables and going "yoink! teehee" and legging it. It's happened to me plenty of times as well so I look at it as some kind of karma

Youd wanna get a life! people who do this are the lowest of the low.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

PCPhoto wrote: »
    what do you drink ? (Not a cheesey chat up line)

normally a JD/Coke person - even though JD isnt really a whiskey ..... southern comfort takes second place and if its a nice quiet bar... I move up to expensive whiskeys...taste sooo much better.

JD is a hell of a lot more whiskey that southy which is a peach liquer. (edit- also if you put a mixer in your whiskey and still buy more expensive ones then tut tut)

Anywho I did this once or twice, not proud of it. It's a real disgusting thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

I'm 18 and 've caught people twice my age stealing drink , I don't think its anything to do with age tbh, not these days, although people that age tend to have less cash....

I think its rotten some people I know go around at the end of tyhe night drinking everyones halfsies...

I always backwash mine....:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

I'd be too pissed on free drinks to give much of a **** :P

Also, how did I not forsee that my user name was very good ammo

Perhaps its because you have brain damaged yourself from too much 'soiled' stolen drink?! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 why bother

Youd wanna get a life! people who do this are the lowest of the low.

i believe the correct term for this sort of carry on is minesweeping, they won't know what they're getting until they indulge in their steal... some typical mines are puke, rohypnol, cigg butts, etc.

if they wanna carry on like that why don't they take the drinks that are gathered by the glass collectors just before closing, then they would at least have a selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭pistonsvox

Im broke at the moment, so i drive to town, and dont drink. And still managed to pull women.:pac: But my ice cold red bull got nicked the other night...grrr

pistonsvox wrote: »
    Im broke at the moment, so i drive to town, and dont drink. And still managed to pull women.:pac: But my ice cold red bull got nicked the other night...grrr
    I find if you are goin out for a smoke or anything its best to ask teh bouncers to watch it and leave it near them.....or leave it on the bar and tell the barman

There's a table at andrews lane where everyone leavs their drinks when goin for a smoke...i think half of them disappear by the time you get in ha

There's a table at andrews lane where everyone leavs their drinks when goin for a smoke...i think half of them disappear by the time you get in ha
    tell me about it....funny story actually, ya know the guy who makes sure ya don't bring out your drink etc....he accused me of stealing someone elses drink and nearly broke my arm....it was my OHs pint......fcuker wouldn't listen till my shocked OH came over

the guy who stamps you?? spa

the guy who stamps you?? spa
    yeah...my mates told me to charge him or call teh garda.....bruises all over me and all...and he didn't even tell me what was wrong until he had tackled me to the ground!
    haven't been there since

you should at lease get free entry from now on to alt!:pac:

• Advertisement

you should at lease get free entry from now on to alt!:pac:
    we argued with the bouncers they said they didn't see anything, then said I had vodka in my bag and tried to search me I was like wtf!
    I let them, I had nothing was a bottle of perfume.....they didn't even apologise, just kicked me out..
    they tend to always take the staffs side, i have heard about a load of people having similar violent experiences with the guy, guards have been called a few times apparently

DigiGal wrote: »
    tell me about it....funny story actually, ya know the guy who makes sure ya don't bring out your drink etc....he accused me of stealing someone elses drink and nearly broke my arm....it was my OHs pint......fcuker wouldn't listen till my shocked OH came over

God almighty, what are your horrible stories like? That's terrible

God almighty, what are your horrible stories like? That's terrible
    lol should choose my words more carefully....

Its more of a ya had to be there moment lol

i shall give him the evils tomorrow night so.

i shall give him the evils tomorrow night so.
    watch your arms!

haha will do, need them!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

God almighty, what are your horrible stories like?

Well she also has one about this young wan who robs other people's drinks in clubs. Horrible it is I'm sure you'll agree.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Well she also has one about this young wan who robs other people's drinks in clubs. Horrible it is I'm sure you'll agree.

Thank you, captain obviousdig

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

DigiGal wrote: »
    we argued with the bouncers they said they didn't see anything, then said I had vodka in my bag and tried to search me I was like wtf!
    I let them, I had nothing was a bottle of perfume.....they didn't even apologise, just kicked me out..
    they tend to always take the staffs side, i have heard about a load of people having similar violent experiences with the guy, guards have been called a few times apparently

They will generally be under orders to do so I'd imagine or they would risk admitting liability for which the club would be responsible for. I have seen managers defend their staff to a customer and within a couple of weeks that staff member is gone.

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    If you are trying to say I rob peoples drinks...well i'd like to say something but I'll get banned

I'd never do such an awful thing
    not to mention that drinking somones backwashed halfies is rotten but me and my OH Just got let go and I know exactly what it feels like to have my drink stolen with no money and am sure 90% of the peole out are in a similar situation, I can barely afford to go out as it is.....its also just dishonest and horrible....

so smart arse replies aside.....I wouln't fcuking dare steal anyones drink

Advertisement