Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18 year old girls in Niteclubs

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

ShooterSF wrote: »
    They will generally be under orders to do so I'd imagine or they would risk admitting liability for which the club would be responsible for. I have seen managers defend their staff to a customer and within a couple of weeks that staff member is gone.
    yeah I used to work in a venue myself, even when I knew staff were out of order I couldn't say anything would of gotten sacked myself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

DigiGal wrote: »
    If you are trying to say I rob peoples drinks...well i'd like to say something but I'll get banned

I'd never do such an awful thing
    not to mention that drinking somones backwashed halfies is rotten but me and my OH Just got let go and I know exactly what it feels like to have my drink stolen with no money and am sure 90% of the peole out are in a similar situation, I can barely afford to go out as it is.....its also just dishonest and horrible....

so smart arse replies aside.....I wouln't fcuking dare steal anyones drink

I think that was aimed at me...

ah right...well sorry then.....and tut tut you :D

I know sure, I'm awful

I know sure, I'm awful
    not that awful you are abusing yourself so I don't have to

• Advertisement

you can if you want :pac: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭pistonsvox

*buys a hurly from gaa heads to hurl abuse*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I would like to see the minimum age for drink to be raised to 21, 18 is too young. They're so fcuking.... squeeky :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I caught a girl reaching for my pint when I was right there the other week and when I told her to fcuk right off she said I was 'selfish.' :pac:
    Thats unbelievable! she is basically stealing €5-10 euro from your wallet on the table and calls YOU selfish :eek:

A double "fancy" spirit & coke would be €15 in many places, I wonder if anybody has tried to get someone arrested for it. I expect the gardai would view it as "stealing school lunches", just like they do bicycle theft, they just wouldn't take it seriously. I would love to see some garda doing the whole arrest act on a pint robber, hand up behind the back, face lashed against the wall reading them the riot act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

evil_seed wrote: »
    ..... hopefully she's learned her lesson

Holy sh!t, lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭m3llowship

When I lived in America I was out on the beer with some work friends. This is obviously an international issue as there were pints and cocktails disappearing from our table! My friend was using an empty bottle as a "dip". This is something you spit into when you are using chewing tobacco.

So it had about maybe, two shots worth of the most vile liquid in the known world. Spit and worn tobacco, I swear to god, it beats bong water or smokes in a beer bottle any day of the week.

So anyway, this little teeny bopper and her guido boyfriend both about 21 or 22 rocked over and start dancing by our tables. Yer man has a good look, spots the bottle of Coors Lite and off he goes.

I kept my eye on him, I am alsmost wretching while writing this. he takes a big swig and immediately spews the stuff right down his girlfriends leg and runs for the jacks. She was left standing there covered in black spit.

It was hilarious! Yet fu*king gross.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

had this done to me a few weeks ago. it does sem to be just young ones that are doin it. i saw her take it cos i've always 1 eye on my drink. followed her and said i saw you take my drink hand it back please. she looked shocked but gave it back without any fuss. i then went to the jacks and drank most of it but left enough in it to have a smell of redbull and proceeded to refill it. i know this is a scummy thing to do. but a few minutes later she the same girl was walking past so i decided to turn my back just before she went past. suprise suprise, my "drink" was taken. good enough for her i thought. hopefully she's learned her lesson
    And then you woke up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

I get my own back by spiking my own drinks with rohypnol, then when they steal it, they get double teamed by pikeys ...

... I think ...

... my ass hurts ...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

My mate told me he was out one evening in a fairly classy (for Limerick) pub when his female friend notices a guy steal her drink. The lass immediately confronted him about it. The scumbag then picked up an ashtray and smashed it into the poor girls face. All hell did then ensue.

Moral of the story, the person stealing the drink is always a scumbags, sometimes they are dangerous scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

m3llowship wrote: »

*SNIP*

It was hilarious! Yet fu*king gross.

Hahaha. Best lunchtime post in a while.

Good game Sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Anyway I have a girlfriend to steal my drink anyway :o
    aw, you know what they say about guys who mention they have a girlfriend on boards... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Lisie247

had this done to me a few weeks ago. it does sem to be just young ones that are doin it. i saw her take it cos i've always 1 eye on my drink. followed her and said i saw you take my drink hand it back please. she looked shocked but gave it back without any fuss. i then went to the jacks and drank most of it but left enough in it to have a smell of redbull and proceeded to refill it. i know this is a scummy thing to do. but a few minutes later she the same girl was walking past so i decided to turn my back just before she went past. suprise suprise, my "drink" was taken. good enough for her i thought. hopefully she's learned her lesson
    Clever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Pffft, everybody knows somebody who has "done that". :rolleyes:

Advertisement