Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Earth - Street View

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

There's a secret government base up there where Fianna Fail hid all the Countries money they stole :p

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Lahm wrote: »
    The New Line road area of Letterkenny is blank.

Wonder why?

Did the residents report it? It must have been done by the car. The whole surrounding area was, even roads which wouldn't be as used as the New Line Road. Strange indeed.

Walk toward the red car in the link below. It turns to darkness a stretch beyond it...

http://maps.google.ie/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=54.954049,-7.737679&spn=0,0.02105&z=16&layer=c&cbll=54.954163,-7.737976&panoid=JFvzVb_Bp_3hH__-jciaBA&cbp=12,252.07,,0,9.86

Ther's a few blank or dark sections about the county alright. They also occur on the A82 between Glasgow and Loch Lomond so I'd say the car driver in each area still has plenty of work doing various sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

Condi wrote: »

Just after reporting it myself too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

On yer bike in Japan it seems

If I had known it was a cultural thing Id have arranged a donkey and cart for him when he was in Donegal :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

They had the bike in glenveagh i thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Street view has been expanded around the county, pretty much every road is now covered. Arranmore island also covered now

Also for anyone why has google earth, if you click the 'historical imagery' thing at the top then the big cloud over Donegal finally disappears. Still only black and white imagery but far better than the cloud!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

My street still isnt in it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭henke

Seen the Google street view car in Ardara last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

yes siree, I was closing the gate out at Rosbeg when the Googlenmobile went past so shall I have a smudged face?

Advertisement