Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to the heiniken letters on that building...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

Well, I was in town again today, & I noticed that they're back up again.
    It's still heiniken though, but the letters look slightly different...I don't know why they did this in the first place, seems kind of pointless to me...

Anyway, it's a little off topic, but has anyone noticed that tree at the end of D'Olier street? IT'S BLEEDIN' MASSIVE:eek: it stands out so much! I think I might keep my eyes open more often when I'm in the city, the amount of stuff you begin notice is mental!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

buildingar.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Jay1989 wrote: »
    I don't know why they did this in the first place, seems kind of pointless to me...
    Replacing old signs with new ones. I'm sure there's a point to that. :)

I saw the new letters today my self. But of more interest was about 5 couples dancing on the street underneath with huge speakers outside the Q Bar.

Dublin is a brilliant city when the sun is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

Dublin is a brilliant city when the sun is out.

Agreed :)

Advertisement