Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie meet up goes WEST

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Sep 11th-13th
    Nooooooooo!!:( this is now looking more like the 11th for the getaway...impossible that i'll make that date work:(:(

Sep 11th-13th
    Nooooooooo!!:( this is now looking more like the 11th for the getaway...impossible that i'll make that date work:(:(

:(:(:(

K said the only weekend she was free was the 18th too.

I'll actually be in Galway and Roisin's on the 12th. There is a lady beers, and we are intending on heading here after.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sep 11th-13th
    so a couple can't make the 11th and a couple can't make the 18th, hmm! And the epopel with houses can do either weekend, apart from khrystyna. Eek!

Ladies beers in glaway, there are girl boardsies in galway?

I wouldn't mind this heading back to galway from clare if this is on the 11th to see the redneck manifesto either, who wants to book me a ticket?
    I've jsut been listening to em on yoututbe, never heard before.

Sep 11th-13th
    Oh So we could do a bye bye Smeghead thing in Galway that weekend, and leave the camping till the weekend after?

Or would it not be as fun if we are all split up in different houses, and there can be no knitting and taking advantage of raah!?

Ouh there are such cool boardsie ladies in Galway! Banshee bones and Spinandscribble are coming :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sep 11th-13th
    I don't mind doing both weekends ha. Nothing is ever as fun if you can't take advantage of raah! My old house is beside teh roisin dubh, and i haven't asked my friend but anybody can stay there is they want as long as you like the floor, including me :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

Sep 11th-13th
    I wouldn't mind this heading back to galway from clare if this is on the 11th to see the redneck manifesto either, who wants to book me a ticket?
    I've jsut been listening to em on yoututbe, never heard before.

Book it yourself, using the link above! It works out marginally cheaper than buying one in the Róisín itself. When I last saw the RM live I had never heard their stuff before. It was quite an introduction! Crowd went mental.

Yeah we could do two weekends... Ambitious though? Maybe.

Sep 11th-13th
    dya think it will sell out? hmm I'll see can I muster up friends to go too.
    2 weekends might be ambiodtious, depending on how poor poeple are.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

Sep 11th-13th
    dya think it will sell out? hmm I'll see can I muster up friends to go too.
    2 weekends might be ambiodtious, depending on how poor poeple are.

It might sell out, but they've been on sale for a good while now and not sold out yet... Think it sold out nearer the time when I saw them in 2007.

Would a new thread and poll be too gratuitous? It may speed up this rather arduous organisational process!

Sep 11th-13th
    sure go for it. hehe

Advertisement