Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Scoil Iosa in Tymon North?

• 24-08-2009 7:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭

I kind of know the area as I have been for drinks in the Penny Black so if anyone could direct me from there I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

Ok, if you are coming to the Penny BLack from Greenhills road, its two right turns before the Penny BLack, its accross the road from the Scouts Den. Is on the same side of the road as the pub. hth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

Thanks Maccydoodies. So it's more near to the Irish school / Tymon North Park entrance than the Penny Black then? Would it be far in from the road as I'll be getting there on the 77A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

hayser wrote: »
    Thanks Maccydoodies. So it's more near to the Irish school / Tymon North Park entrance than the Penny Black then? Would it be far in from the road as I'll be getting there on the 77A.

Yeah it's close to the Irish school. There are bus stops all along that road. There are two that'll leave you closest. One is right as you take the left turn from the Greenhills road. If you get off here then you'll have to walk down that road towards it. The next stop is further down and is closer. It's right outside the entrance to the park. You'll be walking back from here.

It's easy to spot anyway.

Advertisement