Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony ericsson w595 cracked screen

• 24-08-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Does anyone know if its possible to get a screen changed on a sony ericsson w595,and how much it would cost.
    I was quoted €120 by carphone warehouse,or a new phone for €150.Thing is the phone is only a month old and I cant afford to spend this much again.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

Do you have a warranty with the phone? .Then you can Bring it to Fonemenders or Mprc and they will fix it for free .

Okay cracked screen won't be under warranty sorry, but it might be worth ringing them anyways .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

sxt wrote: »
    Do you have a warranty with the phone? .Then you can Bring it to Fonemenders or Mprc and they will fix it for free .

Cracked screens are not normally covered by warranty as it is rare that a screen cracked by itself. Normally, it's a result of pressure on the screen from being in a pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭manta356

I got a screen on ebay for €24.00 delivered.I was able to change it myself in about 10 mins.For dissasembly you can go to www.formymobile.co.uk :D

Advertisement