Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun cabinet

Options
  • 24-08-2009 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

anybody know where you can buy gun safes online, i need one that will hold 3 shotguns and two scoped rifles, the one we have at the moment is too small as its a 4 gun shalllow so it'll only hold 2 shottie's and 1 rifle and with the new laws myself and the father said we better change it or buy a second deep one for the rifles, any help appreciated

Ormondprop

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Duffy's in Galway do on-line ordering:
    http://www.shoot.ie/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_36

...but pretty much every gun dealer will carry a selection of safes in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

There's some on here.

oops, too slow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

thanks lads i'll look in2 it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

ormondprop wrote: »
    thanks lads i'll look in2 it

If your in Tipperary why not give Stakelums a call they will deliver

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

i've never been there and its only about 25 minutes away from me so whenever i think about things like this i always forget about them :rolleyes:, i keep meaning to check out their place, i might try ring him tomorrow, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 burke08

how much would a 2-3 gun safe cost???

thanks in advance

Advertisement