Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cosmic Baby - the Omen '93 -Frankfurt

• 24-08-2009 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Got a dvd a while back from friends in Frankfurt and cut out some of the interviews etc and just joined up the best bits,which is Cosmic Baby in the Omen in '93 and the end of the Omen (footage from outside the club)..Quality is not great but nice to have in the collection all the same :)
    Check out Sven Vath on a happy pill buzz :pac::pac:
    Is Harald Blüchel still producing music,have'nt heard nothing of him in a long time :confused:
    Lost a few minutes to keep it under 300 MB :rolleyes:
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah251c3/n/omencosmic_avi
    omen.jpg

ps: there is no copyright infringement here, was just a collection of clips that was gathered to make a DVD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Seen this before i think brilliant stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Nice one Derra. Love Cosmic Baby, Remember for a good few years wondered wtf happened to him until I found out what kind of stuff he was into these days and Sven is one of my fav djs not producers but loads of his stuff on vynil, cd single, album and dvd, all original and always very impressed by his live sets, savage dj.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Will be checking this out later....particularly after watching the "decade of dance" show the other night....which was also gas incidentally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

jonny68 wrote: »
    Seen this before i think brilliant stuff
    It's very good alright, must try and get a better audio of the performance ..
    Jay D wrote: »
    Nice one Derra. Love Cosmic Baby, Remember for a good few years wondered wtf happened to him until I found out what kind of stuff he was into these days and Sven is one of my fav djs not producers but loads of his stuff on vynil, cd single, album and dvd, all original and always very impressed by his live sets, savage dj.

No probs Jay ,hope ya enjoyed it even with the bad quality :rolleyes: :)
    Othen wondered meself what happened to him but guess he just moved on to pastures new..
    Have a load of Sven mixes here alright and if ya dig deep ya would find some nice productions, never got to see him play mind ya which is a shame :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

I'm seeing Sven Vath on monday. Yippeee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Big thank you for this. It nearly makes me want to buy some yokes right now:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

jtsuited wrote: »
    At Amnesia, enjoy that so :)
    Daroxtar wrote: »
    Big thank you for this. It nearly makes me want to buy some yokes right now:D

:D:D
    Any excuse eh lol

jtsuited wrote: »

He's playing a classics (1989) set on Friday at Amnesia. Also on the bill are Mr.C, Underworld and Josh Wink - all playing classic tunes. I can't think of ANYONE here who wouldn't find that fun :) I personally cannot wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

yeah i saw that alright. for a second i thought it was on the monday that i was going to be there. needless to say i was quite relieved!!

• Advertisement

I dunno man, i reckon it'll be great to see Sven blast out "Blue Monday" and the like, and Underworld are always unbelievable!

Advertisement