Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So apparently michael jackson was killed by his doc...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

well, I cant argue with Chuck Norris.........he said if i didnt like the song that he'd Roundhouse kick me back to when MJ wrote it!

Fact -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

Its no Manaic 2000
    [Vid of crappy "dance" tune]

Cheers GP but I think I'd prefer the Mouldy Old Lesbian Fart!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

benwavner wrote: »

yes its a brill tune

my fave song of his

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

i may kill you

i know every word of that- the ****ing shame if it lads:(

i remember bopping to this in my room... i was fifteen:( *cringe*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Seaneh wrote: »
    it's a great song, the man made some amazing albums in the 80's, anybody who deny's that automatically voids their right to ever voice an opinion on music.
    Well technically(the best kind of correct...;)) he made one amazing album in the 80's(thriller) with not a little help from Mr Quincey Jones and he made another in 1979(off the wall) with the help of the same chappy. That's your lot. The rest was like Paul McCartney's output after a certain four piece garage band he was involved in broke up; flashes of genius that reminded you of why he was who he was, but not quite enough to revisit it. Only way lesser in Jacksons case. Marvin Gaye kicks his arse as far as soul, real soul is concerned. Mick moonwalked, he did cool videos, he was the zeitgeist for a time, but only too brief and not enough to really matter except to be mourned as a loss of what he might have been, but never really was. Or something.... :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

You don't rate Bad?

Forgot off the wall was 79...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Wibbs wrote: »
    Well technically(the best kind of correct...;)) he made one amazing album in the 80's(thriller) with not a little help from Mr Quincey Jones and he made another in 1979(off the wall) with the help of the same chappy. That's your lot. The rest was like Paul McCartney's output after a certain four piece garage band he was involved in broke up; flashes of genius that reminded you of why he was who he was, but not quite enough to revisit it. Only way lesser in Jacksons case. Marvin Gaye kicks his arse as far as soul, real soul is concerned. Mick moonwalked, he did cool videos, he was the zeitgeist for a time, but only too brief and not enough to really matter except to be mourned as a loss of what he might have been, but never really was. Or something.... :D
    I love your music rants. Dont ask him about the Beatles people :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Stupid Fcuker! I was ment to be going to the concert.. last night.. 24th of august like. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

brummytom wrote: »

:rolleyes:

bull **** its like thats pop music of Ireland its complete sh!te.....

this is How an irish singer should sound granted there an african singing to but the irish dude can SING with beauty unlike muggins above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

I wasn't sure whether to blame it on the sunshine, the moonlight, the good times or the boogie......

Guess he shoulda told his doctor to beat it

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Now if only he had sang a song titled "Leave Me Alone"

/wait a minute...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement