Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gig shot with a bit of help from some "hands"

• 24-08-2009 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭

At first i thought this was ruined. But then it began to grow on me...
    A bit of Mick Hucknall from Friday night.

What do you think, ruined or not?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

Needs a bit of an aul' crop there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

wandererz wrote: »
    A bit of Mick Hucknall

There's your problem right there...heh heh just kidding.

I think its very distracting though .. a cleaner image woulda been better in my humble opinion...still it made me smile , the head on Hucknall:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭wandererz

Thanks!

Perhaps a bit like so...??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭wandererz

Trev M wrote: »
    There's your problem right there...heh heh just kidding.

I think its very distracting though .. a cleaner image woulda been better in my humble opinion...still it made me smile , the head on Hucknall:D

Yes. It's bloody frustrating trying to get a good photo of him. The pale face and ginger??? blob leads to a pain in the ar*e for a beginner like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

I think your second crop is great.
    I think if you were to black out everything but Mick and throw it into a contrasty B&w conversion, it could look cool. Just my opinion though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Yeah the crop is definitely better all right , now all ya need to do is work on your taste in music :D Hucknall cracks me up ....nah but seriously fair play for posting the pic its made me laugh out loud , its a funny pose from the king of gingers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

All I can think of is 'Bo Selecta'. "Walking Gingerly with me, Mick Hucknall" :D

Advertisement